ProPoints Claire's post pregnancy and pre wedding weight loss diary!

We went to F&B for the first time last year for a New Year's Eve meal and funnily enough the service was crap there.
What's Morrisons risotto like and how do you cook it? I love risotto but I can't make it myself.

Aw it's a shame you didn't enjoy f&b breakfast we love it! Not been for ages might go on Saturday before Christmas shopping! x

No wasnt happy at all had to wait an hour for our brekkie by the time it came spencer had enough of being in pram still so started to kick off so then we just rush ate it as had so much more to get done in town they gave us a brekkie for free as could tell we were p***ed off but still annoyed me.shame coz the brekkie a r gorge there just didnt have chance to enjoy as shovelled it in and left lol.
It's just a ready meal risotto I'm afraid!cheating my oh and son won't eat risotto so can't b bothered to make for just me,not that I'd kno how to anyway lol.think having pasta bake now instead.eat out a lot the weekend but have pointed each meal so hope it shows on Friday.im looking for a sts as didnt weigh fri gone and kno I gained xx

hiya luv, ur food looks great for the last few days!

i feel the same about Frankie and Bennies, the food has always been great but the service is always shocking and i always feel rushed in there!! which annoyes the hell outta me!!

going back a few days but i love cheese if i fance the cheese we have in i work out the points and point it! at christmas we always get a cheese bord on boxin day night i love nothing more than cheese n crackers YUM!!!

xxxx

Terrible day today didnt eat till after 2pm have piinted tho having chicken wrapped in bacon and cheese and a jacket spud for tea!yummy!off to have my make up done tonight to trial for the wedding.looking forward to getting out the house for little break for abit xxx

when r u gettin married luv? im gettin married in August.. im having my make up done but i tell u wat it was such a bloody pain, i booked my make up lady at a wedding fair and she took my deposit and she took ages to send me any sort of confirmation so i dnt no if i am 100percent happy coz she int the cheapest either!!
hope it went well
xxxx

How are you getting on Claire? :) (awesome name by the way ;) )

Thanks spelt the best way also!!hehe ;-)

I'm ok not sure how wi will go tomorro past few days I've had one meal a day havnt had much time to eat so dreading wi as think prob gained!off to the German market again tomorro night with a friend and a work Xmas do Sunday so this ww this time of year is not great!lol xxx

when r u gettin married luv? im gettin married in August.. im having my make up done but i tell u wat it was such a bloody pain, i booked my make up lady at a wedding fair and she took my deposit and she took ages to send me any sort of confirmation so i dnt no if i am 100percent happy coz she int the cheapest either!!
hope it went well
xxxx

I'm getting married in march Hun on Good Friday.the lady that's doing my makeup does if for free as long as I buy the makeup products with works out better as least I get to keep the makeup other people were quoting £150 for trial and day and that was just makeup done so deffo getting better deal now!
Have u chose a dress?

Xxx

weldone for STS luv thats great..

yeh i went with my mum in october its beautiful! i wasnt going to try it on! i had one dress on that i liked and knew it was in my mums price range but then i tried my dress on and i loved it and it was well out of budget but mum knew how much i loved it!
have u got urs? i cnt wait until the new yr when i can go for a fitting!
xxx

A sts is brilliant for this time of the year and with you being so busy. Try and eat a little more during the day though. I know that its hard but not eating enough will stall your losses as well. Have a good day at the markets

Thanks all.yes have my dress can't wait for my fittings after Xmas now.
Does anyone kno the pp for a mr Kipling mince pie?had one for breakfast at the kids Xmas party lol xxx

Oh no what a terrible weekend went completely off track!:-( had my work Xmas party last night me thinking I could drink what I used to knocking them back feel bloody awful today,gotta take my son to nursery feel like could throw up any min!hopefully spencer will sleep a lot today so I can nap too.never drinking AGAIN!!

Xxx

o no i hate that feelin! yuk! i love them sort of nights but HATE the morning after!!

dnt worry to much about going off track i felt as if i did saturday as well!

i hope u manage to get some sleep today...
xxx

o no i hate that feelin! yuk! i love them sort of nights but HATE the morning after!!

dnt worry to much about going off track i felt as if i did saturday as well!

i hope u manage to get some sleep today...
xxx

Thanks yeh must admit was a fab fab night nice to get out and be me not just mummy!had such a confidence boost too people said I looked fab for just having a baby and I felt great in my sparkly lbd!
Next night out is the 21st for other halfs do but I've vowed to not drink now hehe.
Hope u had good weekend xxx

Back