ProPoints Claire's post pregnancy and pre wedding weight loss diary!

Fell slightly out of zone this week so I'm chuffed with just a pound considering I had a few naughties!!just need this 10lb in 10 weeks to go and toning at same time so should hopefully look best for wedding then xxx

Fell slightly out of zone this week so I'm chuffed with just a pound considering I had a few naughties!!just need this 10lb in 10 weeks to go and toning at same time so should hopefully look best for wedding then xxx

You'll look beautiful. I'm sure you'll get rid of that last 10lbs, you've got something massive to aim towards. What date in March are you getting married?

You'll look beautiful. I'm sure you'll get rid of that last 10lbs, you've got something massive to aim towards. What date in March are you getting married?

Thankyou,and I hope so and lose any more than 10lbs would be a bonus lol.
I get married 29th march which is Good Friday Easter is very early this year.
Have u had much snow where u are??xx

Ooo just read some of your diary! I'm getting married 2nd may and loosing rest of my baby weight! Got 12lbs to go!! Gonna subscribe if that's ok! I think you'll give me some good inspiration :)))

13lbs to goal

Ooo just read some of your diary! I'm getting married 2nd may and loosing rest of my baby weight! Got 12lbs to go!! Gonna subscribe if that's ok! I think you'll give me some good inspiration :)))

13lbs to goal

im gettin married 16th august eeekkkk 3 wedding SO exciting!

Thankyou,and I hope so and lose any more than 10lbs would be a bonus lol.
I get married 29th march which is Good Friday Easter is very early this year.
Have u had much snow where u are??xx

As nice, the weathers usually good end of march time:)

The weathers awful here, it's disgusting slushy rain it's freezing, I live down a big hill and it'll freeze over night and we won't be able to get out tomorrow because the council don't grit our hill. It's really dangerous. How about you?

Morning all Daniels off nursery today as us Brits can't seem to cope with a bit of snow can we!?lol drives me mad we close for this!!even more annoyed as from this week I put him in on Fridays as extra so have paid and unlikely to get that back,yet if of easily got him there and back today.grrr!!anyway rant over dans off out with his uncle Owen to build a snowman and take his sledge and I'm staying in warm with spencer catch up on some jobs and wash my hair.dont wanna risk spencer getting ill again by going out in it for too long.
Chuffed with my 1lb loss here's to a better week this week and hopefully bigger loss next fri

Breakfast
Crumpets (6)
Biscuit (2)

Lunch
Pasta pot (7)
Litre of green tea
Apple
Grapes
Special K crisp (2)

Dinner
Homemade cottage pie (14)
1/2 melon

Peppermint tea

29/29
2/49 weeklies

May have a choc tonight during soaps with my weeklies

Xxx

Morning huni!

Weldone hun on ur weight loss really pleased for u! u keep going the way ur going and u will easy lose 10lb by then!

the weather is dreadful here! it was snowin so much last night, jus walked lucas to school n fell! its awful that the snow has fallen on ice! gggrrr hate snow lol
xxxxx

As nice, the weathers usually good end of march time:)

The weathers awful here, it's disgusting slushy rain it's freezing, I live down a big hill and it'll freeze over night and we won't be able to get out tomorrow because the council don't grit our hill. It's really dangerous. How about you?

That's out my front of house its getting thicker and thicker snow hasn't stopped yet and looking at forecast its not gonna today!nice tho but hope doesn't 'stick' around too long as wont get the buggy through it if it gets much thicker.dans loving it tho.aww no how annoying so when it snows for u ur pretty stuck then!xxx

Attachments

• image-2662924410.jpg
    image-2662924410.jpg
    425.1 KB · Views: 21
Morning huni!

Weldone hun on ur weight loss really pleased for u! u keep going the way ur going and u will easy lose 10lb by then!

the weather is dreadful here! it was snowin so much last night, jus walked lucas to school n fell! its awful that the snow has fallen on ice! gggrrr hate snow lol
xxxxx

Thanks Hun.where abouts do u live?xxx

O yeh I have heard of it! Were meant t get the snow bad tonight n over the weekend! Its my birthday next friday so do not want snow lol xxx

I did have a jump wasnt as good as thought would be tho haha!send the hub into town to get me and dan snowboots when he got home early from work lol feet would of froze in wellies then had a ball sledging down our road!!!great day!!

Lol gutted it wasn't as good as u thought it wud b! Its not snowin here anymore! Carls on nights this week so jus hoppe his careful drivin home at 6 in the morning lol xxx

Back