Claire's S&S Journey

clairem87

cos i need this xxx
:DI have my stuff arriving tomorrow! Have done cd before and know that ill be fine after 3 days but am dreading those first days! Are the s&s products nice? Ive ordered strawberry, choc, choc cereal and caramel shakes, and white choc lemon and choc bars.

X

Last edited:
I really like the S&S stuff and I'm the most fussy eater ever!

Ooh good, i am too!! How u doing on s&s!?! X

Really good so far. Currently on week 4 and just over 1st 7lb gone!

Wow thats brilliant!! Keep up the food work, how much u aiming to lose? X

Good luck and welcome c

Consider ordering the meals too as they are nice - particularly the spag bol

I'm really fussy too and I like or love most of the products! Even the one I didn't like, the oatmeal, I have now as a cookie. I second getting the meals, spag bol is the best but the other two are nice. Maybe steer clear of the tomato soup though.....

Wow thats brilliant!! Keep up the food work, how much u aiming to lose? X

From where I started a minimum of 121lb, however, if possible I would like to lose more than that. Will just have to see how I do as I go along.

good luck, chilli is my favourit meal pack that you eat and i havent found a shake yet i dont like. the bars are good too.

I dont eat red meat so wouldnt like the meals :-( youll get there cherry, we all will! I have 7 stone or thereabouts to lose, lost 16 lbs on cd in 2 weeks bit due to circumstances had to stop, have regained 7lbs but as of tomorrow this week will clear them im sure!!

The meals are all vegetarian, they are soya not meat! Very different texture but one I love as I grew up on soya spag bol as was always cheaper than real meat!

Aaah right i didnt realise that! Hhm will see how i go this week and maybe try next week!

Well today the day!!! My stuff should arrive before 12! I had been having my three cd packs at 1pm, 5pm abd then around 9pm, so i had "nibbles" (lol more sippables!) for the evening!!

I was diagnosed with crohns disease a while back and found that my couple of weeks on cd were completely symptomless, and the week since ive had a lot of pain due to food, so looking forward to not being sore!! I was only going to be allowed to do step 2 on cd and when at that my doc wouldnt sign the form so i cut my losses. S&s doesnt list crohns as a contraindicated condition so i think itll be fine!

Anyhow, would really like a 7lb loss this week since its essentially another week one as ive had over a week off a vlcd, and tbh have pigged right out! 7 lbs would take me to the lowest i was after my 2 weeks cd. Im weighing in on Friday in boots as i have no scales ( by choice, im a serial weigher and i felt it saboutaged me a lil bit!)

Anyways i guess this will be ny s&s diary so will change the name once i figure it out!

Xxx

Hi Claire, we had a member with crohn's disease, LucySera, last year. I've put a link to her intro post and you could maybe have a look at some of her other posts to see if they help you. Unfortunately Lucy had to take a break from the diet as she had a medical issue and was on a special prescription diet but the medical problem was nothing to do with S&S and she said that this diet suited her condition:

http://www.minimins.com/slim-save/233155-newbie-pumped-up-ready-vlcd.html#post4077944

Thanks, ill have a nosey :) xxx

Hi pink daisy do you want to add me in facebook?

Hi claire just want to wish you luck on s&s.

Hiya pinkdaisy, a buddy would be great! How much are you aiming to lose? Xx

Charlene Wilson-elliston. My profile pic is of my daughter in a pumpkin outfit.

Back