Claire's S&S Journey

It wasn't much in reality but it still scared the hell out of me I did the 12 weeks on and 1 week off. Like Claire says it varies between people just go with it, it doesn't last once you start eating normally it stops. My sister in law didn't lose any hair at all and she did it the same time as me x

Hi Claire, well done on your 11lb that's amazing! Look at your BMI too in the 30s now yay! X

OMG so it is, CLAIRE your rocking the 30's on BMI - YOU GO GIRLIE!!! I'm sooo excited for you xx

clairem87 said:
delighted! first week down and I've lost 11lbs! ace! really pleased! hoping for st least 3 this week now to take me to a stone off for next week! week 2 is always a small loss though so what will be will be! x

Omg that's an amazing loss! Well done! I can't wait for Monday!! x

thanks ladies!!! i was chuffed at getting lout the 40s lorna - made me sad being there!!! haha!

today has gone well - i braved the ikea food court and didnt cane - that deserves a medal in my opinion! i was lioterally drooling over the ice cream, donuts and chips, oh and they now have goats cheese twists! f()ckers!!!

had my once a week treat with dinner - 2 rashers of bacon - with the fat muahahaha!!!! it was delish - had it with my mac cheese!!

still have a bar left so think ill do the little biscuits with a lemon bar - theyre delish!!!!

so delighted with my weigh in - roll on next weds - hope its good again!!
xcx

OMG they obviously knew you were coming if they had goats cheese twists in for you, I'm sooo proud you resisited I know how much you love that goats cheese!!

Yep your a 30's girl now! I wonder if our bmi's are close

exactly - it was like they knew i was coming!! mine it .3 above yours! xx

clairem87 said:
woo! so excited!! youll do great! i know some people dont like them but i recommend getting ketostix to test for ketosis, i found them really motivating trying to get them to turn pink! then again im very viusal and it works for me!!!

xcx

I agree! They motivate me but can prove an expensive habit so I limit myself to once every few days but the first week I use them daily!! I kind of know the signs but still like to see the pink ;) xx

clairem87 said:
delighted! first week down and I've lost 11lbs! ace! really pleased! hoping for st least 3 this week now to take me to a stone off for next week! week 2 is always a small loss though so what will be will be! x

F.A.B!!!! Well done :)

!

well day 9!!!! so proud of myself for getting here! feels great to be doing so well. i have so much more energy somehow and no hunger! obviously there's still a lot of head hunger. but for the first time i'm actuallt dealing with that instead of giving in to it - i feel like im in control of food, not the other way round! i definitely have a problem with food - i feel like an addict! but hey, hopefully this diet will give me the time to regain control enough to keep the weight off once it's gone! i dont know how it's changed in my head this time but it really has - even the last time i did cd and managed a few weeks the head hunger was driving me mad! whilst on this diet i feel like i genuinely wouldnt need the food i had before anymore - but i know if i stopped id go straight back to it!! i think of the evening spent with my hand in a tesco bag full of cr@p and feel so ashamed - though it WAS yummy at the time! the last 9 nights ive sat, watched dvds, had lovely candlelit baths, done my eyebrows or nails, posted to this forum and just kept my mind off eating and its been so strangely easy!

today i've got loads of housework to do - hopefully burn off some calories! the kids are staying at their aunt's tonight so i get a rare night off with my OH (hopefully burn off some calories ;-) )! usually this would be used to get a takeaway, go out, get drunk, get a take away on the way home, then a morning or hangover junk food and a chippy - this time though me and the OH have decided we'll go for a nice walk if the weather's nice then go to the pics! i want to see magic mike but have a feeling he might not be into that! maybe if i tell him he'll DEFO get lucky after 2 hours of looking at naked channing tatum it might sway him - but i still doubt it! hee hee!

so looking forward to a nice night, then a lazy morning tomorrow :)

i guess this is how normal people behave hahaha!!

xcx

Sounds like you will have a wicked night, make sure you enjoy :)

Keep going your doing great!!!

im on my own just now - mikes out dropping the kids off and this is the time of day id order a pizza! am making a mac cheese with some lean ham!

xx

Sounds yummy, I'm just waiting for Marc to get home. Kayla is upstairs.

I have been cutting back food to let myself feel hungry properly in preparation for Sunday lol

good thinking - ive heard reducing yr carbs beforehand makes getting into ketosis much easier - i didnt do that though - i went all "last supper!" haha! your head sounds in it!

My head is in it but I am last suppering it on Sat night. Hahaha

why the eff not, enjoy while you can! im craving chips from the grove so bad just now, boooo! keep telling myself "you CAN have them, but youre choosing to wait until you have control of your eating!"

hahaha fulla sh!te sometimes i am!

xcx

Clairey you CAN have them, but only when I can and that's not til we're both skinny minnies. On the brightside if we're really good we might be able to have some for xmas lol

Xmas is not long off at all anyways, this half of the year flies in for me :)

tis a challenge, if we can fit in skinny clothes by just before xmas then we can have pre Christmas dinner of grove chips togetger!

It's a deal love! X

clairem87 said:

Fantastic well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back