Claires xenical ramblings

ooowwww my arms are killing me!!
I think its a combination of the pilates on weds (we did some weird arm exercise while laying on our sides and that hurt!)
Plus I played badminton for 1hour today and 1hour of basketball (which I sucked at!) so yep my arms hurt :(

But on a good note,the diet is going really really well. Am eating lots of yummy food instead of the crap I used to fill my body with,I dont feel hungry ever and I have had no dodgy side effects yet,yay!

Good luck for tomorrow BB, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Fingers crossed anyway BB :)

Weigh in

ok so my first weigh in on xenical and I have lost 8lbs :D
Plus I lost 2lbs last week so a total of 10lbs....Im getting there,slowly but surely!

I dont call 10lbs in a fortnight slow going!! Fantastic result. Bloody well done!

Thank yooouuu :)
Im an impatient person so I just kinda want all the weight to fall off NOW lol
But yep Im happy with my loss so far,I hope it continues going so well!

Well done you!! What a fantastic week, you have done so well, you must be really proud of yourself! :party0038:

Keep it up!! :D

Thanks becca :)

I have been scale hopping every day (naughty me I know!) and the numbers are still going down every day so I am very pleased! But will only post numbers on my 'official' weigh in day on sundays!

This week is ever easier than last week. Im not craving any foods. I have weight watchers desserts and some low fat crisp thingys in the kitchen but I haven't even been tempted to have any of those. Im filling up on fruit and veg and Im just not hungry so dont need extra snacks.
I am totally obssesed with my fave dinner though! I have quorn fillets (only 94 cals for 2!) and then loads of baby carrots and broccoli....its so yummy. I try not to have it every night though coz I know I need variety in my diet.
I dont suppose anyone has any low fat gravy recipes? Ones that are suitable for vegetarians?
I used to love gravy on my veg but the fat is something like 17g per 100g so thats a no go!

can you not make your own gravy from a veg stock cube (forgive me if that has meat products in it) bit of boiling water and cornflour to thicken???? (cornflour mixed with water first)???

oh I didn't think of looking at stock cubes,never used them before!
I'll try them then. Sorry for sounding thick and not knowing about stock cubes lol

I bought some of those quorn fillets to try today, hope they're nice!!

Did you find some gravy??

Hope you've had a good day.

I bought some of those quorn fillets to try today, hope they're nice!!

Did you find some gravy??

Hope you've had a good day.

Hey Becca,those quorn fillets are nice as long as you dont over cook them coz then they go all rubbery!
I haven't been anywhere to look for gravy yet,I will be going shopping today though.

Its weigh in WEEK 2......
Ive lost 5lbs :bliss:
So including last weeks loss and the 2lbs I lost the week before I started xenical thats 15lbs! So Ive lost my first stone in just 3 weeks :D

Fantastic Babe, keep it up!

Well done on your weightloss this week and in total!!

Its great that you've lost a stone now.

Keep it up!!! :happy096:

Well done BB :D

Back