Claireybella's Food Diary

Friday - Royal Wedding Day! EE

Brekkie
2 Weetabix - HEX, milk - HEX, sweetener - 0 syns

Lunch
Pasta in a Dolmio tomato and basil sauce - 4.5 syns, with cherry tomatos and cucumber - 0 syns, and salad cream - 3 syns

Dinner
WW beef lasagne - 5 syns, with SW chips, beans and tomatos - 0 syns, salad cream - 3 syns

Total syns - 15.5 syns

Last edited:
Saturday EE

Brekkie

Lunch
2 fried eggs, in Fry light, 2 bacon, fat removed, baked beans, tomatos and mushrooms - 0 syns, ketchup - 2 syns, apple and muller light - 0 syns

Dinner
steak, SW chips, grilled cherry tomatos and mushrooms - 0 syns, ketchup - 2 syns, butter to cook steak in - 2 syns
strawberries and sweetener - 0 syns

Total syns - 6 syns

Last edited:
Sunday EE

Brekkie
2 Weetabix - HEX, milk - 2 HEX, sweetener - 0 syns

Lunch
WW chicken hot pot - 4.5 syns, baked beans, mushrooms, tomatos and mushrooms - 0 syns

Dinner
2 chicken thighs, fat removed, SW spuds, carrot, corguette and spinach - 0 syns, gravy - 3 syns
strawberries with sweetener - 0 syns

Total syns - 7.5

Last edited:
enjoy the cinema hun!!! no scoffing after weigh in - only if you get a fab loss :) hehe! xxx

Cinema was fab, I officially :heartpump: Russell Brand more than eva!! Ha ha! And I only had 2 mini eggs, yep, not packets, single eggs! :) WI was fab, as you know too, and attempted a scoff, but was still feeling crap, so didn't eat it all! :( Booooo! Or yay, whichever way you wanna look at it?

Hey dudette, congrats on a fantastic weigh-in!! How funny we got the same! (Mine was over 2 weeks ago though so I'm kinda cheating!!) Doesn't it feel great! 2lb to go and I'm officially NORMAL (I can dream!!!) Well normal in the BMI sense of the word anyway!! Oh wow, so you went to see Arthur at the flicks did you? I really want to see it!!X

Hey dudette, congrats on a fantastic weigh-in!! How funny we got the same! (Mine was over 2 weeks ago though so I'm kinda cheating!!) Doesn't it feel great! 2lb to go and I'm officially NORMAL (I can dream!!!) Well normal in the BMI sense of the word anyway!! Oh wow, so you went to see Arthur at the flicks did you? I really want to see it!!X

Yep! We're WI twins! Ha ha! And who cares if it's over two weeks, it's still a fab loss! I felt fantastic, after having two weeks of gains, which are now gone! Yay!!

Nope, didn't see "Arthur" (I want to though!) we went and saw HOP! More my level of inteligence! Ha ha!!

Claireybella said:
Yeah, he does the voice of EB (not Elle, Easter Bunny! :p) and has a cameo as a runner for the "Hoff Knows Talent" show! All very silly and made us all giggle!

I love silly ! Lol x ha Easter Bunny could be Elles new name! X

ermmmmm I am Ellebear - not Ellebunny!!!! unless we are on about Legally blonde - hehe!

sooo 2.5lbs to go CB to the sticker??? xxxx

Wednesday EE

Brekkie

Lunch
Egg salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, beetroot, celery, carrot and 2 boiled eggs) salad cream - 3 syns, muller light, apple and satsuma - 0 syns

Dinner
Roast chicken, SW spuds, SW parsnips, carrots and spinach - 0 syns, gravy - 3 syns
Alpen light - 3 syns

Total syns - 9 syns

Last edited:
Thursday EE

Brekkie

Lunch
Tuna salad (tuna, sweetcorn, lettuce, beetroot, carrot, celery, tomato) mixed with 2 tsps of low low mayo - 3 syns, apple - 0 syns, muller light - 0 syns

Dinner
Spag bol (mince, passata, tomatos, mushrooms, pak choi, celery, carrots and onion) - 0 syns, alpen light - 3 syns

Total syns - 6 syns

Back