Clair's diary - I dont believe I have finally done it xx!!

Yes MUM sorry MUM. I have been drinking water like it has been going out of fashion today as well so I am bound to be heavier now.....lol

Hello people I lost 1 lb which means i got my 10% Keyring. YAY 10% of my body weigh GONE and NEVER comin back.....xx

:party0019:

WELL DONE!!! That a brilliant achievement!!!

I KNEW youd do well ;)

Thankyou. I either wanted to get my 1.5 stone off OR my 10% so that 10% of my body weight, and even though it was a small loss I am still very happy......HERE GOES NEXT WEEK.... :D

Thankyou Bethany and no it was not as bad as I thought it was going to be...... definately not. x

Thanks everyone!!

Oh and Marie you are being nice again I better frame that one too hehe

You will get yours next week so not long to wait now, it always goes quick (dont we know it lol).

You are back on track now and you will end up catching me up soon so I am gonna have to step it up a gear LOL :D

Catch me if you can LOL :character00255:

:rotflmao: I like it..............

Doing ok this week so far. I am going out on friday night but again I am going to make sure I drive so I dont have a drink and mess it up. This week I am going to try sticking to my points 100% every day instead of saving some and using them towards the end, see if that makes a difference.

I have only got 1 week left and then I am doing the race for life. This time next week I will be really panicing LOL. Doing it with the girls from work so hopefully if should be quite a laugh as well. There are 11 mad women doing it.....hehe.

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

I dont believe one of my colleagues. Today for dinner I brought a sandwich which I realised was 7 points (after I had made it and got it to work. I cant add up lol). So when a friend of mine went out at lunch time I asked her if she would pick me up a chicken salad. My thoughts being that at least then I could have a few more points for my dinner tonight, if I ate the sandwich then I would have 9.

When she came back she said she could'nt get a chicken salad so I got you this. When I looked I nearly died.........A Cheese & Pasta Layered Salad :eek: which equals a grand total of 12.5 points (I DONT THINK SO).

I have needless to say eaten my sandwich and am quite happy to have my 9 points for this evening :)

I bet she's a skinny minny aswell who probably has a pasta and cheese layered salad and a vanilla slice every day for lunch and is still a size 10 !! No justice !! Well done you for not being tempted.

Oh Dobo!! I was tempted alright lol. But there is no way I can let Marie catch up with me, so I've got to be good lol. It is now sitting in my fridge staring at me. I think I might give it to OH for his dinner tomorrow LOL.

NO way was I going to be eating it just to satisfy you madam LOL

That is the only reason it is going to work with OH tomorrow hehe you should have seen his face when I told him lol, should have got a picture :rotflmao:

I know what you mean....I think he will do exactly the same but worth a try lol

Hey lol

I got up this morning and the Salad has gone out of the fridge lol. He has taken it. There is no telling if it will end up in a bin on the way to work but he has taken it.

Mind you he knows he is getting kebab and chips tonight so its not going to bother him much is it lol.

Chick Kebab for me tonight too. I did'nt get one last week as it was the school holidays and I dont take my son swimming then so missed out. I will enjoy every ounce of it this evening I have been waiting for it LOL.

I no they do they come round way to fast. We are already half way through the week, where did it go. I'm not sure wether to have my curry sauce tonight or have an glass of wine instead. I dont want to go over at all this week. I have managed on 19 all week so far and I really do not intend to mess it up.

I am about sure that my OH would have eaten the salad. He is such a tight arse that he really would not want to go and buy anything else lol.

Are you drinking loads of water too, I have been drinking water like is going out of fashion this week. I am hoping it will help as TOTM should be tomorrow YAK. So I need something to help all the water retension lol.

If I dont do very well this week coming then I am going to blame it on TOTM......

Back