clairs diary

Hope you feel better soon Clair :hug99: xx

Aww hope you feel better soon hun :0)

had a bit of a blip tonight nothing major but i had a boiled egg lol just needed to chew something and that was the best option either that or hula hoops lol :eek:i no its ketosis friendly phew lol anyway im really looking forward to making the porridge biscuits tmoro :) they look yummy x

had a bit of a blip tonight nothing major but i had a boiled egg lol just needed to chew something and that was the best option either that or hula hoops lol :eek:i no its ketosis friendly phew lol anyway im really looking forward to making the porridge biscuits tmoro :) they look yummy x

I ended up having a boiled egg yesterday too, my body wasn't keen and rejected it. I won't be doing that again in a hurry!!! lol
Hope that penicillin starts working soon

thanks ladies i dont feel to bad today hopefully tabs with start working soon :) off to town with my mum later then get the car washed its a lovely day just gulping down the water :) hope u all have a great day i shall be 100% ts today if it kills me xx

hiya clair, hope u have a good day! where is recipe for porridge biscuits? think i should try it too.... x

hi naomi hope ur well :) i have just been searching but cant find where i found it lol but it was like this i think lol mix your porridge sachet with cold water put onto a baking try shape them round not too thick and cook them in the oven and they puff up, cook till golden brown and aparently taste abit like hovis bisuits the ones for cheese :) x

Good afternoon Clair, hope you're feeling better and having a good 100% day :hug99: xx

afternoon all good day so far made the biscuits although they didnt rise very much they were a welcome change will use very little water next time :) got 2 more options left so will prob have a shake and then a soup,hope everyone else is having a good day i have drank about 4 litres of water today but waking up with spots:confused:i thought water was meant to clear ur skin i never have spots and its really getting me down :( rant over off to have a hot bath no work tonight yippee so early night is needed xx

I've still to make the biscuits, will probs try them this weekend.

I came out in a rash on my face last week, but it's just about cleared up now. Never thought that it might be down to this diet, I just put E45 cream on it.
Enjoy your relaxing evening :D

Hi, also had a blip today too, we're all human. I think my problem is associating food with certain things, but drawn a line under it and back to it tomorrow!! Good luck

Hi, also had a blip today too, we're all human. I think my problem is associating food with certain things, but drawn a line under it and back to it tomorrow!! Good luck
hey jess thanks for popping bye :) yes we are only human and the most important thing is like u say drawing a line under it and forgetting about it have a lovely evening x

I've still to make the biscuits, will probs try them this weekend.

I came out in a rash on my face last week, but it's just about cleared up now. Never thought that it might be down to this diet, I just put E45 cream on it.
Enjoy your relaxing evening :D

hope ur turn out better than mine giggle lol xx

I've just finished my porridge cakes- really like them! I added a tiny bit of water so I literally scraped the bowl- worked out ok! Feeling hungry today!

afternoon all good day so far made the biscuits although they didnt rise very much they were a welcome change will use very little water next time :) got 2 more options left so will prob have a shake and then a soup,hope everyone else is having a good day i have drank about 4 litres of water today but waking up with spots:confused:i thought water was meant to clear ur skin i never have spots and its really getting me down :( rant over off to have a hot bath no work tonight yippee so early night is needed xx

hope it clears up soon..... allergy? or hormone changes? I found I am cold but actually sweat MORE...tmi sorry!

Back