Clareel's Red, Green and EE Diary

Thursday August 4th - Red Day

After a bad few days I really need to get my arse back into gear today! Here's hoping the rest of the week will be good :)

Breakfast
Weetabix (HEB) with 250ml milk (HEA), coconut options (2) and a banana

Lunch
Mixed salad with king prawns and half a tub of beetroot salad, punnet of raspberries

Tea
Tesco chicken wrapped in cheese & bacon, salad with tomatoes, beetroot and spring onion, spicy BBQ marinade(1.5), 1tbsp XL salad cream (1)

Snacks
Milky coffee (2/5HEA), hifi bar (HEB), crab sticks, turkish delight options(2) with 150ml SS milk(3/5HEA), yellow plum, new banana & custard mullerlight(1)

Walked for 1 hour (there and back to work)

Total Syns: 7.5

Last edited:
Friday August 5th - Green Day

Breakfast
2 ryvita (HEB) with 2tbsp reduced sugar jam (2.5), banana, 2 yellow plums and coffee with 100ml SS milk (2/5HEA)

Lunch
M&S fruity cous cous (5.5), beetroot salad, bean salad (2). Cherries

Tea
Instant mash pastie filled with cheese (HEA+HEB) and baked beans

Snacks
coffee with 150ml milk (3/5HEA), cherries

Also ran 5K and walked 1 hour in total there and back to work

Total Syns: 10

Saturday August 6th - Red Day

Brunch
2 tesco light choices sausages (1), bacon - all fat removed, mushrooms, tomatoes, frylight egg, 1 wholemeal roll (HEB), 2tbsp fruity HP sauce (2) tea with 50ml SS milk (1/5HEA)

Tea
Large mixed salad, king prawn rogan josh (6.5)

Snacks
hifi bar (HEB), coffee with 200ml SS milk (4/5HEA), tbsp peanut butter (4.5), tbsp lemon curd (2.5) crab sticks.

Walked for over 2 hours

Total Syns: 16.5

Last edited:
Sunday August 7th - Red Day

Brunch
300g grapefruit tinned in natural juice (6), 250ml SS milk, weetabix, 1 and a half bananas, coffee

Tea
Chicken molokhia (?) with rice (?) and salad.

Snacks
Half a bottle of wine (?15), wispa (11), 2 mini pastry things (?)

I covered a total distance of 8.8K this morning which included 49min running and 14min walking, split into intervals.

Total Syns: ?30+

And it all started so well... could have changed to EE here and saved some syns on the rice but see little point after all the other crap I ate lol!

WI today :( Back on track from right now though :)

Last edited:
Good luck with your weigh-in :fingerscrossed:

Lynda xx

4.5lb on so not very happy. Starting this week again as if it was my first - will update food diary starting with tonights tea :)

Monday August 8th - EE day

Tea
Gammon steak (all fat removed) with 200g McCains rustic chips (2), garden peas, 2 rings of tinned pineapple (2), 1tbsp ketchup (1) and 2tbsp XL mayo (1). Not enough superfree with this meal so I left 1/3 of my plate empty.

Snacks
Hot chocolate (2) made with 250ml SS milk (HEA), 2 alpen light bars (HEB)

Total Syns: 8

Last edited:
Tuesday August 9th - Green Day

Breakfast
42g All Bran with chopped banana and strawberries. 250ml milk, coffee.

Lunch
'Innocent' Moroccan veg pot (4.5), Quorn spicy light bites (.5), melon, pineapple

Tea
Spaghetti carbonara made with HEB+HEA light philly and half a pack of quorn bacon rashers (2.5)

Snacks
Bag special K mini breaks (5), watermelon, coconut muller

I also ran 5k and walked for 45 minutes

Total Syns: 12.5

Last edited:
4.5lb on so not very happy. Starting this week again as if it was my first - will update food diary starting with tonights tea :)

Oh dear :sigh:

But you have lost so much that's not to be sniffed at. You know you can do this :flowers: just need to focus.

Lynda xx

Thanks Lynda you are right, will keep going :)

Wednesday August 10th - Red Day

Breakfast
42g All Bran(HEB), strawberries, coffee and 200ml chocolate oatly milk(HEA), snack pack of melon

Lunch
Crab stick salad with lettuce, tomato and spring onion. 1 bag of marmite rice cakes (5), prepacked fruit salad - mango, kiwi, pineapple and melon

Tea
Waitrose Beef Steak with Chimichurri Sauce, broccoli, BNS chips, grilled tomato and large flat mushroom. Blue cheese sauce(HEA)

Snacks
2x alpen light bars (HEB), coconut muller with 1 sachet coconut options mixed in (2), 25g anchor extra thick squirty cream (5)

No proper exercise but walked for 45 minutes

Total Syns: 12

Last edited:
Thursday August 11th - Red Day

Breakfast
42g All Bran (HEB) with chopped banana and strawberries. 100ml chocolate oatly milk (1/2HEA) and 125ml SS milk (1/2HEA)

Lunch
Salad with beetroot and cherry tomatoes, tinned mackerel in tomato sauce, food dr pitta (HEB +1.5), melon and pineapple slices and one pack of caramel snack a jacks (5)

Tea
Colemans paprika chicken (2) with butternut squash, courgette, red pepper and shallots.

Snacks
Blackberries, watermelon, 150g total 2% yogurt (0.5) with 1tbsp honey (2.5), options banoffee (3)

Also did level 1 of the 30 day shred

Total Syns: 14.5

Last edited:
Well done Clareel sounds like you are back on track

Lynda xx

Thanks Lynda, I'm trying!

Friday august 12th - Green Day

Breakfast
Banana, total 2% yogurt (.5), 2 tbsp reduced sugar jam (2.5), pear, coffee with 100ml chocolate oatly milk (1/2HEA)

Lunch

1/2 pack waitrose fruit cous cous (3), 57g reduced fat houmous (HEB), spinach, pear and blue cheese soup (2+HEB), watermelon

Tea
Innocent veg pot (2.5), pack of quorn light bites (.5) ,blackberries, coconut and chocolate muller

Snacks
Was hungry when I got in from work so had a tin of Heinz spag bol (2.5) topped with 42g reduced fat cheese (HEA), options (2) made with 100ml chocolate oatly milk (1/2HEA) and 25g anchor light cream (2)

Total Syns 15

No exercise as conserving energy for a 12.5hour shift!

Last edited:
Saturday August 13th - Green Day

Breakfast
42g of all bran with 150g total 2% yogurt (.5) and 1tbsp of honey (2.5), chopped banana, coffee with 125ml SS milk (1/2HEA)

Lunch
Waitrose fruity cous cous (2), tomatoes, yellow pepper, 28g houmous(1/2HEB)

Tea
Mung bean wrap filled with 28g houmous(1/2HEB), quorn light bites (.5), 50g waitrose tomato salsa (1.5) and 42g reduced fat cheese (HEA), spicy sweet & sour mug shot, blackberries

Snacks
Waitrose ratatouille (1), 10g houmous (1.5), mung bean wrap, coconut muller, with coconut options (2) and 25g light cream (2)

Total Syns: 13.5

Last edited:
Sunday August 14th - EE Day

Okay so the title of the diary is red and green but a few EE days will sneak in along the way - making paella for tonight's tea so EE is most suitable today :)

Brunch
42g All Bran with 250ml SS milk, chopped banana and a grapefruit

Tea
Paella (5 - for chorizo), patatas bravas, 1 scampi (2), garlic mayo (2), home made sangria with diet lemonade, orange, lemon, nectarine and raspberry (6)
(best tea I've had in ages and there's loads of leftovers - YAY!)

Total Syns: 15

Last edited:
Monday August 15th - (another!) EE day

Brunch
Was in work late today and had a nice lie in so just had a quick breakfast of grapefruit and coffee with 100ml chocolate oatly milk (1/2HEA)

Tea
Hot & sour soup (5), chicken in oyster sauce (7), boiled rice, options (2) made with 125ml SS milk (1/2HEA), 12g anchor light cream (1) 2x alpen light bars (HEB)

Total Syns: 15

Tuesday August 16th - EE day

Okay I've now edited the title of the thread to include EE! I'm still a big fan of the red and green days but have got a few EE recipes recently and so may chuck a few more in the mix! Today is EE - leftover paella for lunch MMM!

Breakfast
42g all bran (HEB), coconut muller, strawberries, green tea

Lunch
Leftover paella (5), patatas bravas and melon

Tea
Chicken and tomato pasta bake with mushrooms, pasatta, mozzarella (HEA), onion, peppers, 1/4 can waitrose ratatouille (.25), 1/4 heinz macaroni cheese (1.5)

Snacks
Apple, SF red bull, caramel alpro soya pudding (5), 12g anchor light squirty cream (1)

Total Syns: 12.75

I also walked for an hour in total and did level 1 of the 30 day shred

Last edited:
Wednesday August 17th - Green Day

Breakfast
42g All Bran (HEB), chopped banana, coffee, 250ml SS milk (HEA)

Lunch
Last nights pasta bake (HEA+1.75), melon, alpen light bar (1/2HEB)

Tea
Quorn chicken cooked with chopped tomatoes, spices and 1/3 pack of iceland med veg (3.5),served with rice and a large mixed salad

Snacks
Graze spicy rice crackers (5), 3 cadbury chocos (3), alpen light bar (1/2HEB)

Total Syns: 13.25

Also ran 5K and walked for 45 minutes

Last edited:
Back