Clareel's Red, Green and EE Diary

Wednesday November 16th - Green Day

Breakfast
Coffee with milk (1). No food, had to go to the dentist was too anxious to eat!

Lunch
Roasted pumpkin squash with heinz spag bol (2.5) and heinz mac 'n' cheese(6). 42g reduced fat cheddar (HEA)

Tea
Quorn Spag Bol, 28g parmesan cheese (HEA), salad

Snacks
57g W/M bread (HEB) with 2tbsp powdered peanut butter (2.5), fruit salad, yougurt, 50ml glass of sherry (4), alpen light bar x2 (HEB)

Total Syns: 16

One syn over today oops. Will try to be a least one under tomorrow.

Also cycled 9 miles :)

Last edited:
Thursday November 17th - Green Day

Breakfast
2x chocolate weetabix (HEB+2) with 250ml SS milk (HEA), 2tbsp powdered peanut butter stirred in (2.5)

Lunch
WW lasagna (6), 30g reduced fat cheese (3/4HEA), mixed salad, tbsp of ranch dressing (1.5), sharon fruit

Tea
S&S mugshot, strawberry mullerlight, light hifi bar (1/2HEB)

Snacks
Options hot chocolate (2) made with water and 62ml SS milk (1/4HEA), alpen light bar (1/2HEB)

Total Syns: 14

Last edited:
Been off plan for weeeeeks! Going away for Christmas and will enjoy, back on plan and food dairying on Jan 2nd 2012!

Well it's January 2nd and as promised I am back! Restarted SW tonight weighing 12s 2lb, gaining a total of 9.5lb over the Christmas period. Ready to get that off now and have started the plan again this evening. Will update food diary below :D

Monday January 2nd 2012 - Extra Easy

Tea
Half pack of Iceland lamb hotpot (3), mashed potato made with milk (HEA), green beans

Snack
HEB of dried fruit, apple and cinnamon tea with 1 tsp of honey (1.5)

Total Syns: 4.5

Last edited:
Tuesday January 3rd - Red Day

Breakfast
2x chocolate weetabix (HEB+2) and coffee with 250ml SS milk (HEA)

Lunch
2 ryvita original topped with tinned salmon mixed with vinegar and 2tbsp of XL mayo (1)

Tea
Slow cooked chicken with carrots, swede and leeks. Cheeky roast potato pinched of OHs plate (?3)

Snacks
punnet of blackberries, packet of skips (4), punnet of cherries

Accidentally F'd up here and ate some ice cream. I didn't measure it but it wasn't much so ?10 syns. Ove for today but I'm not going to worry as at least I was still on plan for the most part.

Total Syns: 20

Last edited:
I'm exactly the same! After assuring myself that christmas was only one day, I managed to stretch it out over 3 weeks and gained 9lb!

I'm ready to start back on plan too, best of luck x

I'm exactly the same! After assuring myself that christmas was only one day, I managed to stretch it out over 3 weeks and gained 9lb!

I'm ready to start back on plan too, best of luck x

Lol Vicki, good to know I'm not the only one! it will be off soon though for both of us :) good luck! X

Wednesday January 4th - Green Day

Breakfast
Porridge (HEB) and coffee with milk (HEA)

Lunch
Mashed potato made with 125ml SS milk (1/2HEA), mushy peas, gravy (4)

Tea
3 Quorn burgers (1.5), jacket potato, salad with 1 tbsp HP sauce (1). Fruit salad, mullerlight yogurt

Snacks
'Graze' dip box (2.5), chocolate biscuit (3), 50ml sherry (4)

Total Syns: 16

Oops one over!

Last edited:
Thursday January 5th - EE day

Breakfast
1 hifi light bar (1/2HEB) and a coffee (1) - keeping things light before the gym!

Lunch
Turkey salad from Subway, with cheese (HEA), olives (0.5) and honey mustard dressing (2)

Tea

Stirfried pork, prawns, sugarsnap peas, baby corn, red & orange peppers and noodles with Aldi Chow Mein sauce (3)

Snacks
Alpen light bar (1/2HEB), punnet of blackberries, mini lindt bunny (3), 5 mini meringues (5)

Total Syns: 14.5

Also worked out for over an hour and a half in the gym :)

Last edited:
Friday January 6th 2012 - Red Day

Breakfast
hifi light bar (1/2HEB) coffee with milk (1/2HEA)

Lunch
smoked salmon and scrambled egg made with milk (1/2HEA) on 1 slice toast (1/2HEB)

Tea
Chicken jalfrezi (6.5) with a large salad

Snacks
4x mini meringues (4), 2x options hot chocolate (HEA+4), 2 hifi light bars (HEB)

Last edited:
Saturday January 7th 2012 - EE Day

Breakfast
Coffee (1), hifi light bar (1/2HEB)

Lunch
Subway 'club' salad with olives (0.5) and sweet onion sauce (2)

Tea
sweet chilli noodles (3)

Snacks
Alpen light bar (1/2HEB), apple, 'Graze' chilli rice crackers (5), hot chocolate options (2) made with milk (HEA) and a chocolate straw (1)

Also worked out in the gym for over an hour :)

Last edited:
Sunday January 8th - EE Day

Brunch
Bacon, Sausages, baked beans, fried egg, tomatoes and mushrooms with 1 tbsp HP sauce (1) & a pear.

Tea
Roast pork (fat removed), hassleback potatoes, sprouts, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, 2xtbsp apple sauce (2) & gravy (2)

Snacks
Cup of tea (1), 2x alpen light (HEB), hot chocolate made with options (2), milk (HEA) and a chocolate straw (1), WW chocolate eclair (4)

Total Syns: 13

Last edited:
Hello, hope you don't mind me nosing through your diary?! I will definitely be pinching some ideas from you - food looks yummy ;)

Sorry, I'm your new stalker!;)

Please tell me more about how you made this:

Melt in the middle beef burgers with 28g cheddar (HEA), served on a wholemeal bun (HEB), sweet chilli jam (3), 2tbsp XL mayo (1) and butternut squash wedges.

Sounds totally delish! X

Hi Shrinki - nose away! I welcome any visitors and feedback so feel free to stalk lol.

The melt in the middle burgers;
I just make up my burger mince as normal I use a pack of extra lean mince, salt and pepper, mixed herbs and bind together with 1 egg yolk.

When that's all mixed I weigh out my cheese and then roll it into a little ball - then flatten in in the palms of my hands so it's like a little disc shape.

Then get some mince, roll that into a ball and push the cheese inside, close the opening by pinching it together and flatten the burger out again. It's a bit messy but they are really yummy!

I always pan fry mine (for about 15 minutes on a medium heat) but I'm sure you could grill them, or even oven bake them if you wanted to.

butternut squash wedges I just chop the BNS up into wedges and whack them in the oven on it's highest setting after spraying with frylight.

Enjoy! x

Monday Januray 9th - Red Day

Breakfast
All bran (HEB) & coffee with milk (HEA)

Lunch
Chicken salad sandwhich (HEB) with 2 tbsp xlight mayo (1). Alpen light bar (3), snack 'a' jacks (5.5), an apple and some melon.

Tea
Sweet and sour stirfried pork with loads of veg (1.5), hot chocolate (2+HEA)

Total Syns: 13

Last edited:
Tuesday January 10th - ??? day

Breakfast
All bran (HEB) & coffee with milk (HEA)

No more SW food consumed today! multiple slices of cheese on toast and chocolate. Syns +++

ARGH!!!

Start again tomorrow :)

Last edited:
You really confused me with the purple day for a minute;)

Haha sorry about that, I just do that if I'm not sure what day I'm going to have which I wasn't yesterday, but then ended up having a massive cheese on toast binge so it doesn't matter anyway lol.

Back on it today :)

Back