Clareel's Red, Green and EE Diary

Sunday January 2nd - OFF PLAN!

The day started well with porridge and coffee for breakfast (HEA+HEB), then got to work and was run of my feet to to the point were I didn't get a break. I did manage to shove a activia yogurt down my throat (.5) and had a few slurps of coffee (?1).

Then I went to meet my little brother for Chinese new year and had some sui mai from one of the stalls (6).

Back at home I had 2 slices of proper white toast, one with philly (10) and one with butter (20).

Then I had a slice of OHs pizza (?10), followed by an egg custard!

Total Syns: Many

WI today I don't know why I do this to myself! I would be lucky to not gain (again!) this week but I'm hoping as the rest of the week was good I may manage a maintain!

Finger crossed!

Ooo spring onions and fresh chilli sounds good! You could put anything in there really.

Lost 2lb at WI which I'm made up about considering what I ate on Sunday. I suppose what I ate was bad but I didn't eat much of it, also the rest of the week was quite good I thought so that will have helped. Going to try to behave myself today and tomorrow but am off to Rome for 2 nights on Thursday so I know I will be off plan then. Just going to have a little bit of what I fancy but be sensible and hopefully do lots of walking while I'm there.

Will continue with food diary for yesterday below...

Monday January 23rd - Green Day

Breakfast
Porridge and coffee with milk (HEA+HEB), pear

Lunch
S&S mugshot, banana, activia yogurt

Tea
Spinach and ricotta cannelloni (HEA+HEB), wedges, mayo (5)

Snacks
Cup of tea (.5)

Total Syns 5.5

Tuesday January 24th - Green Day

Breakfast
Coffee (1) Not hungry at all this morning

Lunch

Tea
Cannelloni (HEA+HEB)

Snacks
Fiber plus bar (HEB), 2x yellow plum, highlights (2)

Total Syns: 3

Well as you can see from the date of the last post, I havent used this diary for a good old while! I've been off SW trying my hand at various diets, some more successful than others! Of course I'm now back at SW - started yesterday - and really looking forward to shedding some pounds!

I rejoined 15/7/13 weighing 13st4lb, which is 3+ stone lighter than my heaviest weigh, 3 stone heavier than my lightest weigh and so time to get on top of things!

Will post food here along with weekly weight loss, I also have another diary which is more for daily happenings so please feel free to check that out!

15/7/13 - EE Day

Brunch
2 Joe's sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms, frylight egg, baked beans, 60g WM bread (HEB) & 2tbsp HP sauce (2)

Tea
'Big Mac in a bowl' - Extra lean mince, lettuce, gherkins, 30g cheese (HEA) & 2tbsp thousand island dressing (4)

Snacks
Coffee with milk (2), crab sticks, frozen banana, strawberries, freddo (5)

Total Syns: 13

16/7/13 - EE Day

Worked a night shift so food not really in breakfast, lunch, tea order!

On shift
Sw Quiche with cheese (3), crab sticks, thousand island dressing (2), strawberries, maoam sweet (2)

Before sleep
Quiche (1/2HEA)

After sleep
Quiche (1/2HEA) with large salad and tbsp thousand island dressing (2)

Snacks
Coffee (2), 60g WM bread (HEB), 30g low low cheese spread (3)

Total Syns: 14

Probably eaten a bit too much quiche there today oops!

Last edited:
17/7/13 - Green Day

Another night shift for me so as above!

On shift
S&S mug shot, activia peach yogurt, pineapple, coffee with milk (HEA1), peanut hifi (HEB1)

Before sleep
3tbsp (cold!) baked beans, banana

After sleep
Baked bean lasagna made with onion, garlic, mushrooms, courgettes, chopped tomatoes, baked beans, lasange sheets, cottage cheese, 30g lowlow cheese spread (1/2HEA2) and 40g reduced fat cheddar (HEB2). Served with onion, tomato and cucumber salad. Light mayo (4)

Snacks
Coffee with milk (HEA1), baby bell (1/2HEA2)

Total syns: 4

Last edited:
18/7/13 - EE Day

On shift
Milk in coffee (HEA), sugar free red bull, pineapple, melon, strawberries

Before sleep
Banana

After sleep
Rice, chicken thighs (skin removed) onion, sweetcorn & peas cooked with chopped tomatoes (will give this 6 syns as my Dad made it and did fry the onion first)
Large mixed salad with 8 olives (1)

Snacks
Crab sticks, strawberry Danio yogurt (1), peanut hifi (HEB), orange lolly ice (3.5), 'graze' toffee apple (3.5), tea with tsp sugar (1)

Total Syns: 16

So, 1 syn over today but as I only had 4 yesterday will not worry :)

19/7/13 - EE Day

Well despite not working last night I still didn't get up until 3pm, so only 2 meals!

Brunch
2 Joe's sausages fried in fry light with onions and mushrooms. 1 tbps HP sauce (1)

Tea
Baked bean lasagne (HEA+3) with large salad, light mayo (4)

Snacks
Rocket ice lolly (2.5), lemon ice lolly (1), graze box (3.5), peanut HIFI bar (HEB)

Total Syns: 15

20/07/13 - Red Day

Breakfast
35g Shreddies (HEB) with 150ml SS milk (part HEA)

Lunch
No lunch as slept right through!

Tea
2 sizzling Quorn burgers (2), with wholemeal roll (HEB), cheese (HEA) and salad. 2tbsp light mayo (4), 10g BBQ sauce (0.5)

Snacks
Double ice lolly (2), coffee (part HEA), frozen banana, tsp sugar (1)

Total Syns: 9.5

Last edited:
Oops not updated this for a few days, have been keeping a paper diary though so will fill in the gaps now :)

21/7/13 - Red Day

On shift
Sandwich made with w/m roll, turkey breast, lettuce, 10g BBQ sauce (0.5), 30g low low cheese spread (1/2HEA) and 1 babybell (1/2HEA)
S&V hoops & crosses (4)
Coffee with milk (HEA), 2 with sugar (2)
Hifi bar (HEB)

Before sleep
Banana, cup of tea (1)

After sleep
Iceland liver in onion gravy, bacon, carrot & sweede mash (1), cabbage

Snacks
Coffee (1.5)

Total Syns: 10

Last edited:
22/7/13 - Red Day

On shift
Milk for coffee (HEA), Sugar (1), S&V hoops & crosses (4), Strawberries, Cherries, danio strawberry yogurt (1)

Before Sleep
Banana

Lunch
Fish burger (7.5) in w/m roll (HEB) with cheese (HEA) and light mayo (2)

Tea
Iceland lamb shank in minted gravy with carrot and swede mash (1) and cabbage
Muller greek coconut (0.5), strawberries, 2x rocky road hifi (HEB)

Total Syns: 17.5

23/7/13 - EE Day

Breakfast
Bacon (all fat removed) on w/m roll (HEB), 1 tbsp brown sauce (1)
Raspberries with greek coconut muller (0.5)

No lunch as slept right through!

Tea
Stirfry koka noodles (4), mushrooms, cheese (HEA)

Snacks
Banana, cherries, rocky road hifi (3)

Total Syns: 8.5

24/7/13 - Green Day

Breakfast
Baked beans on toast (HEB), 30g lowlow cheese spread (1/2HEA), HP sauce (1)

Lunch

Tea

Snacks
Cherries, banana

Total Syns: 1

Well I've let this diary go a bit recently so sorry about that! I have been keeping paper diaries though and am pleased to say I lost 2.5lb last night :)

Will try and keep this up to date!

Tuesday 06/08/2013 - Green Day

Breakfast
35g Shreddies (HEB) & coffee with 250ml SS milk (HEA)

Lunch
Tesco pasta salad (3) & cheese (HEA) with added veg - onion, mushroom, aubergine & red pepper, lemon greek muller (0.5), apple

Tea

Stir fry Koka noodles (4) with mushrooms, aubergine & broccoli

Snacks
Hifi bar (HEB), mini magnum (6)

Total Syns: 13.5

Back