Clares EE Food Diary...Yo Yo dieter wanting to stick this time!!!

Thanks Emmy but couldnt think of anything worse than a kebab haha! Managed to talk them out of take away tonight and I made a tomato and cheese pasta bake (mine without the cheese) so was free...happy with my first day of the weekend and still managed to have a treat! x

2 good days out of 5 so far this week,oh dear,must get back on track tomorrow and Monday..cant put on,on my 2nd weigh in,would be devestated...hitting the gym first thing in the morning which means light breakfast...probably no lunch just an early sunday dinner..where i cant go wrong really..need a syn free,or very low syn day tomorrow!

Week 2 Sunday
Breakfast-shreddies-hexb,milk-hexa,grapes
Lunch-chicken and mushroom pasta and sauce,melon
Dinner-cauliflower cheese,sauce-1.5 syns melon
Snacks-4 low fat garlic bread-14 syns
15.5 syns
Gym-90 mins

Last edited:
Hmmm,really should of checked how much that garlic bread was before I ate it..low fat is so misleading sometimes!

Week 2 Monday
Breakfast-2 wholemeal toast-hexb,laughing cow-hexa,melon
Lunch-melon,grapes
Dinner-pork,mashed potato,mixed veg,gravy-2 syns,2 mini yorkshire puds-2 syns
Snacks-Flump-1 syn
5 syns

Last edited:
Haha,I no Emmy,I was in shock,4 measley pieces..any other day I could have done the full baguette lool x

Second weeks weigh in tomorrow...think iv failed miserably this week..2 horrific days,2 bad days,1 ok day and 2 good days..well time will tell. Thrown the scales away at home so not even a clue how bad/good its going to be!

Oooh,half a pound off,well anythings better than a gain and it has been a funny week..4.5 pounds of in total..aiming for 2.5 this week and my half a stone award!
141 syns out of 105 over the week..36 over!

Last edited:
Week 3 Tuesday
Breakfast-2 hi fi light bars-hexb,banana
Lunch-Melon
Dinner-Spag bol with mushrooms and onions,ready made sauce-3 syns
Snacks-Mullerlight,smarties cookie-8.5 syns,2 275ml bottles of lager-8 syns 4 pieces of chocolate-6.5 syns
26 syns-OH DEAR!

Last edited:
Well that smarties cookie was really not worth 8.5 syns,I really need to check before I consume these extra treats..I was guessing about 5!
Anyway,weigh in day is always my day off,back on track tomorrow and hitting the gym again me thinks!

Week 3 Wednesday
Breakfast-Shreddies-hexb,milk-hexa,Banana
Lunch-Melon,Mullerlight/lemon cheesecake-1 syn
Dinner-Pasta and sauce,melon,grapes
Snacks-Dairylea Dunker-5.5 syns
6.5 syns
Gym-60 mins/Swim-30 mins

Last edited:
Week 3 Thursday
Breakfast-Mullerlight lemon cheesecake-1 syn,Strawberries,apple
Lunch-Prawn pasta salad,dressing-4 syns
Dinner-Chicken stir fry,Sauce-3 syns
Snacks-Light babybel-hexa,2 hifi light bars-hexb
8 syns

Last edited:
Thanks Emily..yes id actually be happy enough if I did only lose half a pound a week..id of lost just over a stone by the time I go on holiday..really id like to be down to my first target by then but dont think Ill do it..x

Thanks Emily..yes id actually be happy enough if I did only lose half a pound a week..id of lost just over a stone by the time I go on holiday..really id like to be down to my first target by then but dont think Ill do it..x

No talking like that :nono:

You can do it, just keep doing what you're doing, from what I can see it looks great :)

Hope so..going to really try this week as was disappointed last week..back at the gym in the morning too which usually means a good way to kick start the day..wish I had the time to fit it in every morning!

Yeah, I bet it's difficult to fit in without having to get up at stupid o clock in the morning to be able to go

Back