Clares EE Food Diary...Yo Yo dieter wanting to stick this time!!!

Yep...3 children,work and fitting the exercise in is really hard work,but funny thing is, more on the go I am, the better I feel...x

Last edited:
Week 3 Friday
Breakfast-Weetabix-hexb,milk-hexa,apple
Lunch-Lasagne-9.5 syns,chips-4 syns-(oooppss,only had a few chips tho)
Dinner-Take away-chicken and mushroom-5.5 syns,fried rice-4 syns
Snacks-Milky way-6 syns
29 syns-Oh no...no syns til weigh in now!
Gym-45 mins/Swim-20 mins

Last edited:
Craving cigarettes today and its just made me want to eat rubbish...I no it shouldnt be an excuse..starting to find it hard now :-(

Week 3 Saturday
Breakfast-Banana,Mullerlight
Lunch-Chicken Salad,dressing-2 syns
Dinner-WW chicken and mushroom potato pie-6.5 syns
Snacks-2 wholemeal bread-hexb,butter-2 syns,ham cucumber,laughing cow-hexa,flump-1 syn
11.5 syns

Last edited:
Week 3 Monday
Breakfast-Bacon,Egg,Mushrooms,Beans,Hash brown-3 syns,Banana
Lunch-Pear,Velvet crunch crisps-4 syns,WW wafer-4 syns
Dinner-Pasta n sauce,veg
Snacks-Krispy Kreme-11 syns :-0
22 syns
Gym-30 mins/Swim-60 mins

Last edited:
Had to miss weigh in this week due to covering at work but by my ow scales iv stuck :-(...found it difficult this week,craving for cigs has kicked in but my priority is to stop smoking at the moment so not too bothered so long as I dont pile the weight on. x

Week 4 Tuesday
Breakfast-Wholemeal toast-hexb,Laughing cow-hexa,Go ahead crispy slices 3-7.5 syns (so not worth it)
Lunch-Salad/Pasta/Dressing-2 syns
Dinner-Spag bol,sauce-1.5 syns
Snacks-Rocky caramel biscuit-5 syns
16 syns

Last edited:
are your scales matched to the sw ones? as it could be that you have actually lost :)

hope you have a good week xx

Not sure Emily,trying not to weigh myself on my own scales but just did it as a one off seen as tho I couldnt make group.
Really feel like ill be back on track this week..hope so. x

Ok so weigh in was rubbish :-(..I stayed for group to embarrass myself so hopefully that should be enough to get me back on track!
I put 2 pounds on,thats in 2 weeks due to missing group last week..so down to 2.5 loss in 4 weeks,so disappointed in myself..going for a 3.5 loss this week,really am gonna be disciplined.
Starting food diaries up again too as found this did help me keep me on track.
Well wish me luck! x

Week 5 Wednesday
Breakfast-Shreddies-hexb,milk-hexa,banana
Lunch-Pasta and Sauce,plum
Dinner-Chicken stir fry,sauce-2 syns
Snacks-Crunchie-9.5 syns
11.5 syns
Gym-60 mins/swim-30 mins

Last edited:
are you sure you're having enough syns? I've been given some very good advice (when I was wanting to cut mine down) that our bodies need the fats from them otherwise you feel like you're depriving yourself and pig out, or your body goes into starvation mode and holds onto the fat making it harder to lose weight :bighug:

Week 5 Wednesday
Breakfast-Tomatoes,Beans,egg,hash brown-3 syns
Lunch-Chicken with cheese-hexa,bbq sauce-2 syns,peas,cauliflower
Dinner
Snacks-Maltesers-8 syns
13 syns

Ok so Im back and got my head in gear,been having to cover at work a lot and had to miss group last week again,weigh in was yesterday and im 1 pound lighter so at least its not a gain.
Never done so bad on slimming world,wasnt the ideal time to start as had to miss group a few times and stopped smoking but at least im 3.5 pounds lighter from stopping than heavier,thats all that matters.
Going to get that half a stone this week,i need it,holidays only 15 weeks away too!

Back