cleaning mania

melissa85

Silver Member
hey everyone, how you all doing?

well today i have so much energy i put the ipod on the hifi and gutted the house i even built a bookcase and moved the livingroom about whilst dancing and singing away behind closed curtains obviously:D.

so am feeling pretty good about myself just now even though ive been up since 4am for work:). and not had any huger pangs or cravings today which im very pleased about. and i prob burnt a good few calories as i was sweating like hell running about like a mad woman on speed:D.

anyone else doing/feeling the same?

That is sooo cool!! I defo need some of your energy!! and my house could do with a proper spring clean!! Congrats on your weight loss!! That's brill!!

if you feel like cleaning again wanna come to mine????????

thanks guys and youll have a day when you will be running about like a nutter tidying so if i was to clean your house that would leave you nowt to do lol xx

my energy seems to come and go but today has been the best so far so looking forward to more days like this makes me so motivated to stick with it. good luck

xxx

I'm the same, lol. At the end of each day i have to tell my mum to leave the cleaning for me when she wakes up. I seem to be getting more and more energy. I am really desperate to go to the gym and work out but i think i will wait untill i have finished CD SS.

I'm going to tackle my room someday this week. I share it with my sisters and it is just manic in there. I cant wait to start cleaning it though, lol :)

Happy Cleaning xx

I am a bit OCD anyway & my friends take the mickey out of my house. Having two kids & looking like a show home! They call me Monica (from Friends)..... Now this is without CD.....

So when I'm on it I go into double overdrive. It's ridiculous & if I could reach my ceilings, they would be attacked with a cloth & a bottle of bleach too! lol

Ok I love to clean and have been organising like mad, but I dont think I have this boundless energy that you all do. Pass some my way!

xx

its a great feeling plus i think in the back of your mind your doing it because you dont want to think of food i think thats prob where the energy comes from

18lbs in a week? its took me four to do that **v. envous**!!!

Back