Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i get down a bit more.. ill hunt out some clothes and do the same.. You guys are awesome.. hehe..

x x

Some of my stuffs gone already
white linen trousers - slimmerkay
brown combats and jeans - sonban
red t-shirt - untied trekkie
Flower top and brown kaftan - starlight

xxx

Last edited:
Son are the white jeans a similar size to the white trousers? if so would it be ok for me to have those too hun? xxx

thanks Son - well its defo working for us two, hope some other people put some stuff on, am looking forward to having a good nosy and maybe grabbing a few bits lol! XXX

I think this is a fantastic idea!!! Hope more people join in :)

Boo hoo.. only time I've wished to be bigger.. I want the black dressy top !!!

Lol - you have good choice, I love that black top! XXX

Some of my stuffs gone already
white linen trousers - slimmerkay
brown combats - sonban
jeans - sonban
white combats - sonban
red t-shirt - untied trekkie
Flower top - starlight
brown kaftan - starlight

Come on people, put your wears up for grabs xxx

Im still waiting for my size 16 to fall down.. I tried the 2 pairs of 14 trousers on that my sister (Lindam) gave me .. Still muffin top and camels toe!! But definately better that 2 weeks ago.

Lol Emski! Well when they do bear me in mind - hehe, xxx

Im more of a 17 on the bottom half at the minute (16s look too tight and 18s look to baggy) and am more an 18/20 on the top as I carry my weight on my tummy.... I have surprisingly nice legs and bum...... even if I do say so myself! xxx

I have some light weight cottony type trousers that would fit you and a couple of tops.. pm me your address and I will send, if you want them that is. :D

Right, well this is working out great for me so far, Ive got some bits of Son and Emski, and am sending to United Trekkie, Starlight, Kay and Son x

Thanks Son and Emski xxx

Im still waiting for my size 16 to fall down...

lol i know that feeling! i find it hard to get jeans that fit well so, when i eventually found some, i bought 2 pairs of identical jeans in new look in november - a size 24 and a 22(for when i decided to lose some weight)

my 24's were tight when i joined SW - now they're hanging off me and all baggy around the bum (attractive!!!)...but i can't get the size 22's. they seem to be more like 20's, but then again i may have just stretched the 24's when i was bulging out of them!

fantastic idea, i was a 14 at my biggest but when i moved out of my mams i just chucked out everything that didnt fit or else you guys could have had them.

Fab idea! I've a mountain of stuff sizes 16-22 (4 whole bin bags!) If theres anything in particular anyone is looking for PM me (e.g. black trousers size 20 or T-shirts size 18, I literally have 3 wardrobes full of stuff) & I'll take some pics of the nicer stuff to post up soon. Anyone got any 14 tops or 16-18 bottoms? No point buying new stuff when I don't want to be in them for long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back