Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rainbow
You have (or had) 3 tops I like - red evans one and two black from new look - how would I go about gettting postage to you?

Although I am all over the north (my area is Birmingham to Inverness) so could maybe collect x

I'll post them to you free of charge - we are hoping more people put some stuff on and then it'll work out fairer, but we're still hoping more will add cos at the moment not that many people have stuff on x

As soon as I find my camera I will get some on here. I was trying to find something to wear out tonight and the top I wanted to wear was too big!

I will go through my stuff - have tons of things I have bought and never worn - never looks the same on me as on the hanger. Will probably be too big to be any good though x

I will go through my stuff - have tons of things I have bought and never worn - never looks the same on me as on the hanger. Will probably be too big to be any good though x

Will somebody shake this girl!!!!! she thinks her clothes are bigger than anyone elses!!!!! lol...:) of course they will be good for somebody, silly! xxx

Yeah it is very flattering - its a lovely cut (gawd that sounds like something my mum would say!) Thanks again though - dunno if you got my PM bout some more bits and the money, let me know what ya think xxx
I did indeed its just been a mad week! I'm going to sort through all of my stuff this weekend, I'll let you know what I find that might be suitable then post some pics up & send the rest to the charity shop. I think most of it is bigger stuff to be honest. Should actually get to the post office to get your stuff today yeay! x

Cool, thanks FC's x

Have been thinking - do people think we should ask the receiver for the cost of postage? would that make people more inclined to participate? I know Ive forked out about £20 on postage so far, but have got some bits back from Fingers Crossed and Son xxx

I guess it would depend on the item.. the trousers and tops Im sending you are quite light so I dont mind paying the postage.. but if it were a couple of pairs of jeans etc then maybe a donation toward postage. But then again if you were to take stuff to charity shop then there would be the cost of petrol and parking to consider. On the other hand maybe an offer of payment of postage from the receiver .. then it would be up to the sender. Ahhh phoooey what do I know..
all I DO know is that exercise is bad for you.. I missed out on a lovely bag by 30 seconds cos I was on the flippin Air Glider !!

I guess it would depend on the item.. the trousers and tops Im sending you are quite light so I dont mind paying the postage.. but if it were a couple of pairs of jeans etc then maybe a donation toward postage. But then again if you were to take stuff to charity shop then there would be the cost of petrol and parking to consider. On the other hand maybe an offer of payment of postage from the receiver .. then it would be up to the sender. Ahhh phoooey what do I know..
all I DO know is that exercise is bad for you.. I missed out on a lovely bag by 30 seconds cos I was on the flippin Air Glider !!

Well you've made it oh so much clearer xxx

I am happy to pay the cost of postage - I think it is fairer and to be honest I would feel more comfortable taking something if it wasnt costing the person kind enough to donate it x

But I would also be happy to pay to post my stuff so who knows!!!
x

I am happy to pay the cost of postage - I think it is fairer and to be honest I would feel more comfortable taking something if it wasnt costing the person kind enough to donate it x

Aw bless x

I also agree with your other post bout you being happy to send it at yur cost.

Guess we'll just leave it to peoples discretion then xxx

Thank you so much Rainbow for the parcel, I finally got to the Post Office today. The linen trousers fit like a dream & are fab but I might put the jean back on here once I get all my clothes sorted, they're about 4 inches too short! x

Lol - bet they looked very attractive then fingers crossed!! Gad the linen trousers fit x

i think its great. i have a lovely pair of smart black trousers. worn twice size 22. i need 18/20 now. i'v got loads of other stuff i can dig out aswell. if anyone has anythin size 18/20 more the 20 side. lol. then i dont mind payin. if u message me with details i can let u know. x

What a fabulous idea!!

I've just had a huge clear out a few weeks ago, but am sure I'll still have a few bits that might do someone. Will have a look over the next couple of days!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back