Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Ive just bagged a load of stuff off fingers crossed - she putting me a surprise bag in the post - yay! and I'm sending her some linen trousers and jeans - its working well people, come on board, the more the merrier .... spread the word xxx

If anyone wants this just just let me know and its yours if someone else has not already put in first dibbs.

2169-albums145-picture753.jpg

same with any of these if you want to know sizes click on my profile album and hover th courser over the piccy.

2169-albums145-picture750.jpg

2169-albums145-picture749.jpg

Hi ladies,

I am currently a 14/16 depending on where I shop and am hoping to get down to a size 10. If (or should I say, when) I do, I will be posting a whole load of summer clothes up here. Not sure how long that will be.... on the same line if anyone has any size 14 stuff they need to get rid of please let me know as I will be in need of it very soon!

xxx

Well Ive just bagged a load of stuff off fingers crossed - she putting me a surprise bag in the post - yay! and I'm sending her some linen trousers and jeans - its working well people, come on board, the more the merrier .... spread the word xxx

I actually got out of work on time so the parcel is on its way! Hope you like!

I actually got out of work on time so the parcel is on its way! Hope you like!

Yay - how very exiting. Ive posted yours today - posted second class as had quite a few to post to people...... came to over fifteen pound, but it'll be cool cos I'm getting some bits of a few people... xxx

Yay - how very exiting. Ive posted yours today - posted second class as had quite a few to post to people...... came to over fifteen pound, but it'll be cool cos I'm getting some bits of a few people... xxx

Not a problem, will still be here for the weekend.:) Yours was 1st class as they don't have 2nd class over 1kg... its amazing how much you can fit in an envelope! Should be there tomorrow or thurs. x

Hey! this is a fab idea! Im just into a 16 and have a few bits in an 18 that are now to big ... a couple of pairs of jeans at the moment and a pair of crop jeans and a couple of tops! Ill add some photos over the next couple of days and then go from there :)

Well I just wanted to say a massive thank you to fingers crossed and Sonban - I received the parcels today and it felt like my birthday. The cropped trousers are fab, am hoping to wear them on Sunday for Donnington park moto gp - with the green top I got of fingers crossed!! (the jeans go know where near - but I can aim!) and 'fingers crossed' you have fab taste - lol, I love everything, especially the skirt, green next top and the red monsoon one, wouldn't have ever thought of wearing the TU black pattered one, but tried it on and I actually really liked it. Am going to hope for some nice weather to get my legs out and wear the skirt!! So thanks ladyeez - you've made my day xxx

Well I just wanted to say a massive thank you to fingers crossed and Sonban - I received the parcels today and it felt like my birthday. The cropped trousers are fab, am hoping to wear them on Sunday for Donnington park moto gp - with the green top I got of fingers crossed!! (the jeans go know where near - but I can aim!) and 'fingers crossed' you have fab taste - lol, I love everything, especially the skirt, green next top and the red monsoon one, wouldn't have ever thought of wearing the TU black pattered one, but tried it on and I actually really liked it. Am going to hope for some nice weather to get my legs out and wear the skirt!! So thanks ladyeez - you've made my day xxx
No probz hun glad you liked them.:D Comeon ladies we want your out grown clothes for swapsies.:D

Not a problem hun! I was gutted when that skirt didn't fit any more its one of my fav things ever, so glad it went to an aprieciative home! I used to say I felt like I was wearing a piece of art in it! (its dead flattering too). My parcel arrived yesterday when I was at work so I'll hopefully go & collect it today, time for my birthday!!! Cheers hun... fab idea! x

Rainbow - I got the Evans white linen trousers today. They are perfect! Fit lovely and will be great for my hols in Turkey.

Thank you so much.

Promise to post my pics of clothes this weekend. Mine are size 26 and some 24 - will anyone be looking for that size?

Not a problem hun! I was gutted when that skirt didn't fit any more its one of my fav things ever, so glad it went to an aprieciative home! I used to say I felt like I was wearing a piece of art in it! (its dead flattering too). My parcel arrived yesterday when I was at work so I'll hopefully go & collect it today, time for my birthday!!! Cheers hun... fab idea! x

Yeah it is very flattering - its a lovely cut (gawd that sounds like something my mum would say!) Thanks again though - dunno if you got my PM bout some more bits and the money, let me know what ya think xxx

I am still a 26 (although shrinking) so yes

Tenbars have you looked at any of my bits cos you'll be able to fit into them in no time as thers some 22s and 24s amongst them x

will have a look now rainbow - thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back