Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jellie baby I could do with some tops if you think they are a small ish 18 - cos Im currently about a 17! Ive got some boyfriend cut jeans up for grabs if anyone wants them - theyr from DP's and size 20 (Im 5ft 5) xxx

Ive also got some brown linen trousers from DPs in a 20 and some white combat cotton/linen mix trousers from DPs in a 20 and a pair of smart black trousers from DPs again in a 20! Let me know if you want them. Dont worry if you've already had some stuff off me Im just glad its going to a good home xoxox

No probs United Trekkie - do you want the jeans and all three trousers or do any not sound like your style? xxx

Okely dokely will send em Monday for ya. Will you PM me your address again as Ive deleted the messages from a bit ago. I'll see how much it costs and then just pop a cheque in the post for me if thats ok - sorry i have to ask but Ive sent that much out I dont wanna be way outta pocket. Im loving this swapping Ive got some cool stuff off a couple of other people xxxx

Rainbow thanks very much - tops had been left at back door by postie and we found them tonight - absolutely perfect - can I send you the postage?
It is like my birthday - I hate shopping so to get two lovely tops without the pain of shopping is fab xx
Denyse

Glad you liked them Tenbars, hope you dont mind sending a couple of quid for postage (infact was it even that, or was it about £1.50?) its just as Ive said on here before cos Ive sent so much stuff Ive def spent over bout forty quid ish now. Didn't mind in the beginning but as you can imagine its got a bit much now - lol! I'll PM you my address. Let me know if thers any of the other bits that you want of mine-Ive got quite a few bits that I havent put pics on. Also will be some stuff coming soon as my 18s are getting a tad too big now - yay! xxxx

This is a great idea! i have some size 24 stuff that are too big for me now but i will have to wait to swap things since i don't have access to see the pics yet as i have not posted enough and also i suspect i wouldn't be able to post pics either... Does anybody know how much i need to post before i can access the pics? I'm looking foward to swapping clothes!

I think its 50 posts that you need Nata. You could still describe your items and on here before then (and poss insert a photo in the body of your text rather than in your album - I think you could do that without 50 posts, but am not sure) that'll help you bump up your posts anyway! X

ahh ok thats great thanks. I will have to take some pics then and i will try to post them on the body of the message instead. Will try to post as many messages as i can so i can have access to everybody elses stuff too!

Yeah do that. You're doing well so far - which diet are you following Nata? x

I am on Cambridge Diet SS it has been great i am very happy with the results so far and for the first time ever i see myself sticking to it until i reach my goal ( about 12st ) and i will see how i feel then. What diet are you on?

Im doing SW - have been doing it for bout 5 months now, its the first diet Ive ever tried and I too am pleased with the results - like you I can see it working! xxx

I've just noticed your ticker..43 lbs! thats amazing! how many sizes have you gone down if you don't mind me asking

No, dont mind at all. I started at a 22/24 and am now a 16/18, wearing size 16s has given me a real boost and made me excited bout losing more weight. Am aiming to be 'a nice 14' but dunno what weight I'll be at that. Ive set my ticker for 11 stone but think 12 is more realistic xxxx

yes i can imagine getting into a 16 is a great motivator! I am getting exited just by fitting into my old clothes that i haven't been able to in a year or 2 and finding out they are a bit loose even and when i had to stop wearing them it was because they were cutting my circulation they were so tight!
Can't wait to be able to buy clothes in any store i want to :)

I know exactly what you mean, to be able to buy something cos you like it not just cos they have it in your size. Good luck on your journey, you're off to a great start xxx

thanks! you too. when you're done i would love to see your before and after pics!
Hopefuly meanwhile i'll be able to post enough to see what clothes you've got in size 20 and i will post what i've got as well. great chatting to you! xx

Well Ive put some before and some part way ther photos in my album so when you're allowed have a look! You too xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back