Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I'm looking for size 20 tops and jeans, if anyone has anything. I don't really have many things to swap just now, as I was ruthless and chucked some bits away:rolleyes: I do have some odd bits in a size 22 though, will dig them out and post a pic. I am happy to pay any postage costs.

I have some office wear as well, not very fashionable but if anyone needs some blouses, I think they are Evans.

Ive got some more bits up for grabs - have got a purple vest top (linen/cotton) with buttons on the straps (size 20 DPs) dint even wear it! and a gorgeous black vest top with some bead detail, its from New Look and a 20 - its a going outty one, I only wore it once damn it! xxx

oh and a pink see through net type top with small black dots on it with a black vest sewn into it - dunno how else to describe it (its a 20/22) let me knoe if anyone wants any of them xxxxxxx

I have a pair of pale blue denim slouch jeans. Size 20 from Next.

I also have a pair black wide legged trousers with a white flick in them. By John Rocha at Debenhams. Also a size 20.

:)

Ive got some more bits up for grabs - have got a purple vest top (linen/cotton) with buttons on the straps (size 20 DPs) dint even wear it! and a gorgeous black vest top with some bead detail, its from New Look and a 20 - its a going outty one, I only wore it once damn it! xxx

OOoo they sound nice, i'll happily take them off your hands, if no-one wants them. I'll pay the postage:)

Thank you xx

Okey dokey wish - PM me your address and I'll pop them in the post for ya. Hope you don't mind paying the postage but if you've read the whole thread you'll see Im starting to be outta pocket - lol! So people are reimbursing me xxxxxxx

I've gone trough my stuff and i don't have as much as i would have hoped to! i have a size 24 black stipped work pants that are too big but the rest of my size 24 i can still wear and it isn't too bad. i am hoping in a few weeks i will have more :) i also have a size 22 ( it is really 24 in the fit , but it is canada sizes so it's bigger ) and thats big on me too so i will try and post pics see if it works!

Okey dokey wish - PM me your address and I'll pop them in the post for ya. Hope you don't mind paying the postage but if you've read the whole thread you'll see Im starting to be outta pocket - lol! So people are reimbursing me xxxxxxx

Have PM'd you my addy and of course I don't mind paying postage, its the least I can do:)

:thankyou:

cool- will get them sent out to you in the next couple of days xxx

Me again - Ive got a black cardi from Mark One up for grabs, it says its an 18, but Id say more of a 20. Its got one button at the top, its quite light weight and the sleeves go kinda wide at the cuff (they're kinda 3/4 length sleeves. Also have a black cardi from DPs, size 20, its a cropped cardi and ties at the bottom. Its got glittery thread running subtly through it. Let me know if you want it. As with the other recent stuff I just ask that you pay postage, ta xxx

I think this is a fab idea .. I will have a rummage through my drawers.

Im after size 18 stuff ...

xx

Ive just packaged the cardies and tops up for Wish and some more combats for united trekkie.

So, come on laydeez - what ahev you got that doesnt fit anymore? The amount of weight we're all losing people must have stuff xxx

Rainbow.. just freshened up the tops I promised and the jeans so will post on Monday...

I will have some more size 16 stuff soon.. will need to have a good trying on session. Im after size 14 stuff to inspire me to keep going.

Hi
I have a pair of low waist size 14 jeans they have glitter on ok only from Ethel Austin worn 3 times and are too big:p
If anyone interested let me know.
Irene

I have quite a few items that I can put forward, sizes 18 & 16, looking for 14 and 12. There's quite a few pairs of jeans - all petites though.

How and where can I put photos of them please?

I have quite a few items that I can put forward, sizes 18 & 16, looking for 14 and 12. There's quite a few pairs of jeans - all petites though.

How and where can I put photos of them please?

If you put them on photobucket or something like that give the link or copy and paste photo onto your post.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

http://www.minimins.com/forum-technical-support/27875-photo-modification-system-editor.html

When you have 50 posts you can upload photos of them to your own profile. Only members with 50 posts will be able to see them.

With the new updated Profile comes your very own album which if you want you can make private to your buddies/mods only or leave it public.

This new album makes the whole process of adding pictures very easy.

Once you have the photos on your computer you click upload in your album and then browse and find the photos you wish to add to your new album.

This new system will automatically resize your photos and you can have approximately about 100 photos in it

Great, thanks. I'll get snapping!

Hi Sandra, do you have any size 16 or 18 tops? (long sleeved or short sleeved, not fussy!). Anything longer line is perfect as I am quite tall - thanks x

I *may* have some size 12's but can't promise as I think I gave them all to charity but will have a look!

cool -thanks Emski, have had lots of compliments about that brown top xxx

yep I do have some tops, depends what kind of thing you like. I will try to get them on here at some point soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back