Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have a sort out tomorro as promised.
Does anyone have any size 22 clothes that they no longer need and would willingly pass on for the price of postage xxx

I have a nice top idea for summer, still has the tags on, will double check to see if there's anything else but dont think so, will take a pic of said top if needed?

I am looking for size 18 now :)

I'll have a sort out tomorro as promised.
Does anyone have any size 22 clothes that they no longer need and would willingly pass on for the price of postage xxx
I have a few tops in a size 20 that you are welcome to if that will help? They are all from Next so bigger than usual size 20 x

Thanks, have PMd you two ladies xx

Ive got....
a red matalan long sleeved shirt size 20 (smart)
a pale blue/minty green ish shirt from matalan size 20 (long sleeves) (smart)
a white shirt, long sleeved with green stripes, size 20 from matalan
size 20 cherokee shirt, purple checky (kinda looks like it has a t-shirt underneath it
a green version of the above
PM me if interested x

Ive got....
a red matalan long sleeved shirt size 20 (smart)
a pale blue/minty green ish shirt from matalan size 20 (long sleeves) (smart)
a white shirt, long sleeved with green stripes, size 20 from matalan
size 20 cherokee shirt, purple checky (kinda looks like it has a t-shirt underneath it
a green version of the above
PM me if interested x

Have sent you a PM about the last 2 :)

Have just started to re-read this thread from the begining and wow, loadsa things were exchanged then, so come on girls, everyone must have at least one item of clothing that is too big, doens't suit them, an impulse buy or they just dont like it!
If people are coming on asking for things it's also nice if they can add something back a future swap, keeps things ticking along nicely x

RoxieP said:
No that's cool Emsie - totally understand!

Debtdummy - no need to get rid of gym kit, I carried on going to the gym til I was about 37 weeks! Did need to get kit in a bigger size though!

Seriously though, a bit of gentle exercise is fine, especially after 12 weeks. I used to just walk on the treadmill with a slight incline or go on the x-trainer, I always wore a heart rate monitor to keep my HR below a safe level (140 BPM). You can even use weights, just keep the weights light and don't go on any machines that put pressure on your tummy.

For me, doing abit of exercise made me feel better, have a bit more energy and stop me feeling achey and stiff. Just listen to your body (it's amazing how in tune with your body you get when you're pregnant) to find a level of exertion you're happy with. Obviously check with your dr or mw first. x

I'm not allowed to go!!!! Bedrest then no exercise,

Oh waht a shame! Good excuse though! Though the novelty soon wore off after i had my CS, i actually missed being able to do housework! x

I'm at the very beginning of my journey -therefor in need of big sizes!

Does anyone have any exercise/gym clothes in size 30/32? Possibly even 28? :eek:

ive got a few bits in size 16=14 that no longer fit me??

anyone interested xx

I have some tops from Wallis in an xl - size 20/18 if anyone is interested?

Grey long sleeve longline tunic
Purple/green 3/4 sleeve asymetric hem diagonal striped longline tunic
Both have been worn

Also have in size 20 from Monsoon
Black with pink flowers longline sleeveless top
Black with embrodiered neckline longline sleeveless top
Again, have been worn

Also have 2 paira of shorts from m&s in size 22. One khaki, one black - can be kneeish length or roll up a bit shorter. Have been worn

PM me interested

Hey, Ive PMed you about the black shorts, thanks x

Ooooh I am posting in here juts now as I have never seen this bit before...I need to open my eyes more I think LOL...anyhow I am going to a clothes swap/sell thing on Friday but anything I bring home again I will get listed on here....will probably have quite alot of guys stuff as my man has gone down from a size XL to an L and wast size 38/40 to 34/36...if I post now then I will remember as it will come up in my threads bit. Cheers :)

kingleds said:
I have some tops from Wallis in an xl - size 20/18 if anyone is interested?

Grey long sleeve longline tunic
Purple/green 3/4 sleeve asymetric hem diagonal striped longline tunic
Both have been worn

Also have in size 20 from Monsoon
Black with pink flowers longline sleeveless top
Black with embrodiered neckline longline sleeveless top
Again, have been worn

Also have 2 paira of shorts from m&s in size 22. One khaki, one black - can be kneeish length or roll up a bit shorter. Have been worn

PM me interested

Forgot to mention that i will post from work, so don't worry about about paying for P&P :) If you want to give a token something to my justgiving page www.justgiving.com/sarahcarter1966 in aid of walking with gianta that would be great, but certainly not expected.

If anyone has anything in a size 16 they want rid of i am interested!!

Forgot to mention that i will post from work, so don't worry about about paying for P&P :) If you want to give a token something to my justgiving page Sarah Carter is fundraising for Walking With Giants Foundation in aid of walking with gianta that would be great, but certainly not expected.

If anyone has anything in a size 16 they want rid of i am interested!!

I have a lovely stone/biscuit coloured skirt safari style straight with front zip and pockets (like a straight denim skirt) its brand new if you're interested :)

I have loads of lovley clothes and dresses in sizes 14-18 but dont dare get rid of them incase i get bigger again :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back