Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have loads of lovley clothes and dresses in sizes 14-18 but dont dare get rid of them incase i get bigger again :/

Well I am a size 14-16 so if you have anything you want to get rid of for now, I could always have it on loan and hopefully once I get down to the 10-12 I am aiming for, or if you do get bigger again (which I doubt - think positive!) you can have it all back! :D

Hi, does anyone have any size 16 black work pants / bootcut blue jeans they want to get rid of? I'm desperate for some new trews lol! Cheers.

Hey Kingleds, thanks for my stuff (have PMed) you. I'm having trouble with my 'justgiving' account, so will donate when I get my password sent through. It'll be tomorrow now, as Im signing off now. But I will donate, I promise xxx

Well I am a size 14-16 so if you have anything you want to get rid of for now, I could always have it on loan and hopefully once I get down to the 10-12 I am aiming for, or if you do get bigger again (which I doubt - think positive!) you can have it all back! :D

Yes yes i should think positive lol think ill sort some stuff out tonight take some piccies and post them on here :)

Hey Kingleds, thanks for my stuff (have PMed) you. I'm having trouble with my 'justgiving' account, so will donate when I get my password sent through. It'll be tomorrow now, as Im signing off now. But I will donate, I promise xxx
I'm really glad you liked them - always happy when stuff goes to a good home!

Yes yes i should think positive lol think ill sort some stuff out tonight take some piccies and post them on here :)

It's tricky isn't it? I've got a few things that are too big for me that I wore throughout my pregnancy and afterwards, but I'm thinking that perhaps I should hold onto them in case I have another baby - though I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon!!!

I'm interested in 14/16s please! I will have a clear out later as I prob have 18s needing new homes x

I'm a size 20/18 atm, I'm needing tops (long ones) for summer. The shops are terrible right now :( I have a very big bust 38J and it's terrible to find summer clothes that I don't feel like the hulk in. >.< i don't have anything right now, but as soon as I start losing weight, bing, I'll add stuff ;)

i'm going to do another clear out this weekend so will post anything on here early next week. most of my stuff is size 20/18

Does anyone have some 14/16 (small 16) summer bits?

I'll pop on my 16-18 bits soon not *quite* out of them though i do still need a belt lol

I'm interested in 14/16s please! I will have a clear out later as I prob have 18s needing new homes x

Does anyone have some 14/16 (small 16) summer bits?

I'll pop on my 16-18 bits soon not *quite* out of them though i do still need a belt lol

ive just put a load of summery tops and things on my ebay today, most are size 16/18, take a look there might be something you fancy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey EmmaLouise, we're aiming for this to be more of a swapping thread rather than a selling one, so the ebay link kinda doesnt fit with what we're aiming for, sorry x

Have been ill for a few weeks so have not managed to do my sort through as yet. Will try & do over the BH.

Is there anything particular anyone wants or needs in a size 20? I pretty much have a whole wardrobe full of stuff ranging from next work suits, work shirts, jeans, casual tops, going out dresses. Might be easier if anyone wants anything specific let me know rather than me posting 50 odd items on here!!

emma-louise said:
people always used to post links to ebay sites and it was never a problem before..

oh well.

Maybe we could have a thread for ebay stuff? I know i have some stuff i will be selling instead of exchanging.

I was going to suggest we leave it to the OP to decide - it qas after all their idea in the first place - the realised it was Rainbow & she's already decided :)

Have been ill for a few weeks so have not managed to do my sort through as yet. Will try & do over the BH.

Is there anything particular anyone wants or needs in a size 20? I pretty much have a whole wardrobe full of stuff ranging from next work suits, work shirts, jeans, casual tops, going out dresses. Might be easier if anyone wants anything specific let me know rather than me posting 50 odd items on here!!

Hey Kingleds!!

I'm off on holiday to Jordan shortly so will have to be a little reserved, but would love any shorts, 3/4 length trousers, maxi dresses!! Anything in linen or cotton thats light and airy would also be amazing!!!!

Thankyou!!! xxxxx

Anyone have anything in 10-12 range. I cleared out my wardrobe and now only have 7 items of clothing! If anyone does have anything available that would be great. I have a lot of stuff size 12-18 but will be selling most of it (so I can afford to buy new stuff!) however I can do some swapsies if poss.

Thanks

Hey Kingleds!!

I'm off on holiday to Jordan shortly so will have to be a little reserved, but would love any shorts, 3/4 length trousers, maxi dresses!! Anything in linen or cotton thats light and airy would also be amazing!!!!

Thankyou!!! xxxxx

Definitely have some linen 3/4 lengths in a stone colour, and bright red you are welcome to. PM me your address details and I'll get them to you.

Sent you a PM!! Thank you!!! xxx

Well the reason no one objected was perhaps because that was the intention of setting up the thread, wheresas with this thread it wasnt the intention. As King suggestions then start another thread to sell items - everyones happy then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back