Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbow

Gold Member
A few of us have been saying about swapping clothes that we no longer fit in. So Im going to put together a photo album of stuff that I no longer need and then people can pm me ther addresses and I'll send them out. In theory I wont lose out on anything as I'll be able to get stuff in return from others who'll pay the postage and so the cycle continues. Or if people prefer they can post a cheque to cover the cost of postage. I know this has been suggested before and I am not volunteering to over see it (dont have time) but in theory it should run itself between members Then if anyone has anything they dont want they can draw peoples attention to it on this thread. Does that make sense (Taz?!) xxx

....................... hmmm - 15 people have looked but no ones voiced an opinion - do people think they might be up for it or not? Itd be quite exciting gettin bits and bobs through the post! x

Me Me !!! I am hoping to have size 16 to pass on in a few weeks time. xx

Me I already have some size 26 to pass on and a few size 24's.

I'm in between 22 and 24 at the mo.

yes thats a wonderful idea, i'm all for receiving parcels with gooodies to wear enclosed. count me in

Right - Ive taken some photos so will put them on in a min with a brief description xxx

Hi I think this is a great idea and will keep and look forward to seeing the photos x

My pics are up! Just click on Rainbows Profile Album xxx

Great idea Rainbow, i'll have to go through my wardrobe and see what i've got. xxx Loobylou

Clothes up for grabs if anyone is interested I put some piccys on take a look

Just take a look if you like you can have if someone else hasn't jumped in first:D

They are on my Profile Album.

PM me if you are interested in any.

Last edited:
Just to let you know the Littlewoods 3/4 combats have been allocated to a new home with Rainbow so they are no longer on offer.:)

And rainbow is grateful! Ive put a link to this thread inside the original thread then no one will miss out|! xxx

Dunt really matter I guess, as Im sure people trawl through threads and your title does say it all. But just thought with mine having the little explanation at the top it might make more sense as to how it works xxx

Such a nice idea.. thats really considerate of you..!! aaw!!

x x

Well keep looking on the threads Kitteh you might find something you fancy. And feel free to put anything of yours on. x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back