Clothes for Motivation? Show us your pics!

It is great to picture yourself in stunning clothes - just think! not long now! Love bcd

both from Oli

41B623OLIP

21C201OLIP

If I still worked in an office I'd love to wear this grey number.

56R861OLIP

15T879OLIP

52X054OLIP

last one for the night...I'm off to bed :nightf:

oooo, Sophia-Jo that grey number is stunning!!!!!

I work in an office and am in charge of a team of service engineers... all men! I hate going in my size 22 tent trousers and 22 tops, even when the guys give me compliments I don't believe them - I don't get how I can be that presentable really with so much excess weight... anyways, my dream is to be able to wear some stylish office wear like that gorgeous dress to work...!! I think my style is (or would be at least!!!) very feminine and to be able to pull that off whilst working in the environment I do (grubby sweaty men lol) would be a major achievement for me....

Do you really think we'll be able to get into our dream clothes one day? I hope so....

I'm only 29, I think if I don't get this weight off now, I could live the next 40/50 years being big and that thought scares me more than the worry of not having food for the next few months... I could cry at the thought of staying obese for my whole life... :cry:

tinks xx

I work in an office and am in charge of a team of service engineers... all men! I hate going in my size 22 tent trousers and 22 tops, even when the guys give me compliments I don't believe them - I don't get how I can be that presentable really with so much excess weight... anyways, my dream is to be able to wear some stylish office wear like that gorgeous dress to work...!! I think my style is (or would be at least!!!) very feminine and to be able to pull that off whilst working in the environment I do (grubby sweaty men lol) would be a major achievement for me....

Do you really think we'll be able to get into our dream clothes one day? I hope so....

I'm only 29, I think if I don't get this weight off now, I could live the next 40/50 years being big and that thought scares me more than the worry of not having food for the next few months... I could cry at the thought of staying obese for my whole life... :cry:

tinks xx

Oh Tinks - I must confess I have just welled up after reading you post. I am 29 too and 14 weeks ago, approximately 6 stone overweight, I felt just the same way as you have just described in your post.

I have struggled with my weight since about the age of 13 and have dieted on and off for the past ten years getting progressively heavier with each failed attempt to lose weight.

I made a renewed effort to lose weight at the beginning of the year and managed to get a stone off through WW and lots of exercise but then my losses plateaued and short of starving myself could not shift anymore. I felt so deflated and had more-or-less resigned myself to the fact that I would be obese for the rest of my life.

Then a friend introduced me to CD - I was nervous at first about following a VLCD but spoke to a few people about it and made an appointement to see a councellor and realised that I had nothing to lose by trying it other than weight!!!!

14 weeks later and 55 pounds lighter I can honestly say that I feel (and look) like a different person. Even though I have just over 2 stone to go until goal I am already finding that I now have the figure (and confidence) to wear what have previously always been "dream clothes" to me.

CD is a marvel - if you stick to the plans the results can be astounding.

Good luck with the diet - with the help of CD we can and we WILL get into our dream clothes!!!!

aaawww Tink, I totally agree with Ruthlet, the both of you have almost got me off, I feel the same as you Tink, and Ruthlet what a lovely message and huge inspiration, I think not only Tink and I will take your support and encouragement on board but any one else out there 'lurking' as we say LOL :D I'm sure they will too, not everyone posts, they just read which is fairy nuts.:D

Love your new avatar Ruthlet, you must be so proud of yourself, I can't wait to have lost as much as you have, still I'd more to lose but after 55lbs like you said you must look and feel like a different person, good for you hun, I'm thrilled for you xxx

Best of luck Tink, catch you on the daily...
Ruthlet thanks for the post, you are really supportive

xxx

Been feeling a bit low today and had a boost of motivation from Sophia-Jo who suggested I look at this thread.

When I got to goal last summer I had some gorgeous clothes that no longer fit and I loved shopping so much!

One of my favourite shops is Warehouse. Gonna try and post some of my favourites from them at the moment, but not sure if it will work!

Darn, couldn't get it to work. Any suggestions?

Hi Sarah, I find that most of the time I can just click on the image and copy it and litterally just paste it in my post as I type.

I think that some images can't be copied over so you have to save them in photobucket or something like that and then add them.

how did you try to post the picture?? xx sj xx

i have been looking at clothes online for a while too, i love the new autumn season stuff thats coming in now. this is one that i couldnt resist so OH bought it for me (hopefully it will be here tomorrow) :p
just need to get back on track now as i have had a couple of bad wks.
16d7_12.JPG

warehouse, just for you Sarah xxx

catwalk_main_6.jpg

this is from the cat walk, it looks like a polar neck under a dress, very smart, I like this and I love black!!! xx sj xx

i love this little black dress WAREHOUSE

catwalk_main_50.jpg

I love this dress, imagine shaking your tushy in this little number, watch those tassles sway :D

oh, I'm going for gold now.... WAREHOUSE

055025019_fr.jpg

I really like this one :D

41n0AJvC2oL._SX280_SH35_.jpg

Love this one, soooo pretty from M&S!

Gx

I used this a lot last year and it helped me looooaaaaddds

just thought I'd bring it to the forefront for any newbies to look at.

come on then...lets go shopping....see what we can come up with this year.

xx sj xx

Well, hows about this:

THEdress.jpg

Here's my thinspiration - need to order it by the ned of the month:

gisellefront.jpg

Back