Clothes shopping

slimfor40

Well I've just. Had a massive wardrobe clear out and vow and declare I will not be wearing that size clothes ever again!!!

I now have a virtually empty wardrobe lol

Just been shopping for holiday clothes and got a smaller size but didn't buy much as want to get even smaller but it was a nice feeling :)

I'm looking forward to Xmas when I'll hopefully be nearing or at my target, I've already spotted a dress I want for my works Xmas party.

I WILL BE SLIM FOR MY 40th IN JANUARY :)

It's so much nicer shopping after loosing weight isnt it? I've dropped from a 16/18 to a 10/12 mostly 12 at the min the first shopping trip in years that i havnt almost ended up in tears. I go on holiday at then end of september so just got all of my hol clothes in the sales bought size 10 shorts as i'm hoping to loose another stone at least by thn xx

x Lulu x said:
It's so much nicer shopping after loosing weight isnt it? I've dropped from a 16/18 to a 10/12 mostly 12 at the min the first shopping trip in years that i havnt almost ended up in tears. I go on holiday at then end of september so just got all of my hol clothes in the sales bought size 10 shorts as i'm hoping to loose another stone at least by thn xx

That's brilliant :) well done

I was a 16 and want to be a 10! I can't wait

:)

Well i just need to stick to plan and get into my size ten shorts. I can get them closed but its not a good look lol x

x Lulu x said:

Wow well done :0)

slimfor40 said:
Well I've just. Had a massive wardrobe clear out and vow and declare I will not be wearing that size clothes ever again!!!

I now have a virtually empty wardrobe lol

Just been shopping for holiday clothes and got a smaller size but didn't buy much as want to get even smaller but it was a nice feeling :)

I'm looking forward to Xmas when I'll hopefully be nearing or at my target, I've already spotted a dress I want for my works Xmas party.

I WILL BE SLIM FOR MY 40th IN JANUARY :)

That's great news bout new clothes and a size smaller :0)

Excellent a good excuse to go shopping. I'm heading to the shops myself today to see if I can find a few bargains in the right size, a lot of my clothes are too big now.

I wanna be a 10 too but I'm quite broad so think my shoulders need a 12 in tops... Hoping to be able to squeeze in size 10 jeans though ;) I find in shops the sizes are way different from each other. Sometimes a 12 is too big, other shop a 12 would be still tight. Annoying :(

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I need to do another clear out! some things i just never wanna wear again because it reminds me of being big,size 16 penny jeans now fit snuggly..so happy but im gonna end up becoming a shopaholic :/ eeeeep ...tis an awesome feeling though!

Size 12 much too big in River Island & New Look now (still a 12 in some other shops & still usually a 12 in the upper body). Tried on the 10s & they fit (didn't buy any because I didn't like them on me but at least they fit lol)

Attachments

• 2012-08-11 14.58.51-1.jpg
    2012-08-11 14.58.51-1.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 79
azwethinkweiz said:
Size 12 much too big in River Island & New Look now (still a 12 in some other shops & still usually a 12 in the upper body). Tried on the 10s & they fit (didn't buy any because I didn't like them on me but at least they fit lol)

Well done :0)

Back