C'mon Exantinites

Well Said Myr, you see people make assumptions, as groovygroovy did, she had no idea we have tried other diets. I don't know anyone who is doing a vlcd without having failed on other diets.

And something else, people must never assume and then comment, maybe she meant well, and I believe she meant no harm, but voice this type of opinion elsewhere.

I have done well at SW and relatively well at WW. SW means my mind is still in stuff my face so I don;t keep it up. WW bores me, so I come off it and run for food. I have tried many other 'Healthy Eating Plans' too. It was only yesterday I turned down banding. I needed something that would be on a par with what I would lose if I had the op. This is is, I have never suffered on it and I love it :)

Myr thank you for explaining how your diet works. I read this forum because I have an interest in people who have a strong will-power. That's all. I do not want to join because SW is working fine for me. (Touch wood).

Markandel - You are right. I meant no harm when I said 'you must be mad!' i meant it with a smile not to be taken literally. I didn't come here to argue.

Happy weigh in! All the best to you guys.

Well done for doing well on SW :) Nice of you to drop by and see us iron will lot lol

Good luck! Put your mind in the right place and you will be fine!:)

Back