COB's Diary

So not eaten anything yet, stomach is rumbling but worried if I start eating I'm not going to stop

So not eaten anything yet, stomach is rumbling but worried if I start eating I'm not going to stop
Hello CO, sorry to poke on to your posts but I just wanted to say you have done so so well to date. I have been in bed from 8 pm every night since I started it. I have to iron tonight so it will be a little later but as you say the mental challenge is the main thing.

Its awful isn't it

Had my first comment today about looking like i've lost weight!! So glad I didn't fall off of the wagon yesterday

Did the most depressing food shop yesterday. All food for my daughter. Then two trips to car to bring it upstairs to flat.

The office is freezing today I really want something hot but brought a shake in and not anything to make it a hot shake. Weekend was not horrendous but not the best, both days I had proper food but kept to 1000 cals per day, not going to punish myself about it, I made the best decisions available and enjoyed proper food with my daughter.
Wednesday is my second lot of measurements, so looking forward to those as my clothes do feel baggier, although my size 20 Dotty P's Jeans still won't go up my thighs :D:rolleyes:

Nov vs now

Attachments

• IMG_20190118_161955.jpg
    IMG_20190118_161955.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 44
Sorry for being absent COB. Well done you on such resolve. It’s obviously paying off, your photos show it. Think of how many calories you burned going up and down those stairs! 3lb a week would do me. I’ve almost stalled this last week. Dotty Ps are otoriously small sizing. You’ll get there!

Been a little quiet due to 4 year old being poorly. Been on track amd feeling in control. Some great nsv tho. There is a gap between my tummy and the steering wheel now and ive been sitting on the floor most of the day and my bottom doesnt hurt like it used too

How’s your little one? Mines been rough too. You sound like you’ve stayed brilliantly on track. It’s nice you’re starting to notice changes. Well done you!

How’s your little one? Mines been rough too. You sound like you’ve stayed brilliantly on track. It’s nice you’re starting to notice changes. Well done you!
She's had a cough for weeks but now a temp and congested so broken sleep again.
These are the times its a struggle being a single parent but we muddle though

Sunday was a write off, I went to a friends and she's moving country, so ended up having pizza and it descended into Chaos (lol) when I've looked at my diary I have something planned now every month until the end of the year, so going to use these days as 'Treats' (or cheats) and when my resolve is weak I can look at the calendar for these dates and say oh only XX days until and it will hopefully keep me on track.

Hope your little one's on the mend.

Was 100% on plan yesterday again and felt good, today I saw a photo from 2013 where I was my biggest and can see how far I have come, still a mountain to climb but i'm so determined

Does this weather make anyone else want to faceplant a big steaming bowl of stew?
2lb off this week and into a new ston bracket, I seem to be losing it off my face and chin (I can see cheekbones) but not off of my tummy and thighs, tried two pairs of jeans on yesterday, one was a 22 one was a 20 and neither fit, the 22 I could get on, but the button dug right in. Need to start a bit of exercise so thinking of 10 mins warm up on bike then 5 sets of HIIT then 10 warm down.

I have found my eating habits are changing, when I first started I evenly spaced my products, one at 7:30, one at 13:30 then last at 19:30

Now I'm not hungry until around 11, so I have first one at 11:30, next at 18:00 then last at 20:00

You’re in the next stone bracket, well done you! Well done for getting straight back to plan too. That takes strength and determination

Back