coca cola zero-how stupid am I!!!

blufizz

I usually drink diet coke so thats my excuse for asking such a dumb question lol

One of my grown kids came in with some coca cola zero...im assuming its free but they reckoned its not ..lol....cos it tastes so sweet compared to diet coke/coke zero..

Am I being stupid or wound up??

I drink Coke Zero and count it as free :)

ProductExtra EasyOriginalGreenCoke Zero, 100ml Free javascript:__doPostBack('SynsSearch1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDExtraEasy','')Free javascript:__doPostBack('SynsSearch1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDOriginal','')Free javascript:__doPostBack('SynsSearch1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDGreen','')

Coke zero (by Coca-Cola) is free

well i hope cola zero is included lol..think il stop drinking it til i know...its too sweet for me anyways...nuthin like coke zero...lol thanks anywys x

There is only one product being questioned here, right? Coke Zero IS Coca Cola Zero...

:confused: see this is why i asked

ive bought bottles of "coke zero" but the cans my older kids came in with are called "coca cola zero" diffo coloured cans to the bottles??? and it doesnt taste like coke zero from the bottle...much sweeter...
:sigh: its prob me being thick...

:confused: see this is why i asked

ive bought bottles of "coke zero" but the cans my older kids came in with are called "coca cola zero" diffo coloured cans to the bottles??? and it doesnt taste like coke zero from the bottle...much sweeter...
:sigh: its prob me being thick...

It might be that you got caught up in the middle of them changing their packaging.

I had a look in Tesco yesterday, and both bottles AND cans were called Coca Cola Zero and had the same (mostly black) packaging. And the calorie count was the same (hardly any).

They've re-named and re-packaged. Coke Zero is the same thing as Coca Cola Zero. I think they changed it because consumers didn't realise that it was sugar free. I thought the Zero bit was quite a big clue but apparently, they don't think us consumers can work it out for ourselves.

Back