Coffee in London... PICTURES ADDED!!

Porgeous

Chilling
Hi all

Well after our miserable failure to get together last time though it would be worth trying to reorganise.

So if anybody fancies meeting up for coffee/lunch midweek in London sometime towards the end of the month or early next please give me a shout.

Gxx

Ooh I'd love to meet some of you! If it's somewhere easy to get to in London then I'll be up for it! Trains here go to Liverpool Street...

S xx

Hi Sarah

Yep last time we were going for Starbucks near Liverpool Street. I'll start a list...

Porgeous (Georgie)
Sarette (Sarah)

Fantastic! :D

Being new here I would love to meet some others for a coffee but it would very much depend on when as I will still be training then. I will say a definate yes or no nearer the time

I'm away from 26th May for a week so not too near the end please!

Sounds like there is quite a few of us, I know Dancing and Mary Poppins are keen too.

How about w/c 5th May - I can do any day, meet up about 12.30? If there are people amongst us SSing we can just do coffee at Starbucks/Costa?

Gx

Eliminating the days that people can't do shall we say...

Tuesday 6th of May at 12.30, Starbucks by Liverpool Street?

Gxx

Porgeous (Georgie)
Sarette (Sarah)
MaryPoppins (Susan)
Dancing (Bronwyn)
Minilady (Tracey)

I shall book the day off tomorrow! (hopefully lol) xx

I'll probably be able to wangle a couple of hours, unfortunately not got any holiday left but shopping sounds an excellent plan - I shall be extremely envious!!

Gxx

I had to book the day off to get there and back lol! I work Tuesday's usually so have booked it off as holiday.

I am certainly up for a spot of shopping ;) xx

Porgeous (Georgie)
Sarette (Sarah)
MaryPoppins (Susan)
Dancing (Bronwyn)
Minilady (Tracey)
Hedgemag (Maggie)

Back