Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

Evening Val

Just wanted to say thanks for reminding me about Easiyo - I'd forgotten all about it, has been in NZ for years! :D I thought about buying a secondhand pack, thought "Ewww, no", and just bought a starter kit and a load of sachets from the website - plus the ice cream kit, so low in cals and fat, compared to the bought stuff! Such a good range of flavours, compared to when my mum had one :D

Your welcome Susie. Good idea to get the new one lol. My local Julian Graves (think they are owned by Holland & Barrett) have a great selection. It's from NZ, so the 2 of you will make perfect yogurt together. :D

I had a couple of fails, because I used cold water (which they tell you to use) or too warm (added boiling water to the room temp water) The water just needs to be room temperature so I use bottled water and leave it in a the warmest place in the kitchen for the day and make the yogurt about 7pm and at 7am it's perfect.

Let me know how the ice cream is. Defo going to get some of this looks lush. Sometimes they sell it on QVC the demos are enough to get everyone buying it.

Just ordered the first Mrs Pargeter book will prob start it tonight. Thanks for the link. xx

Am sure you will like Mrs Pargeter - she's nicer than Agatha but will surprise you :)

The disks I'm sending you also have all the Falco books on them (set in Ancient Rome and often very funny, the hero is a right rogue - with a heart). There's also most of the Donna Leons, all the Elizabeth David books (set in Egypt, also intentionally funny) and lots of other stuff too :) I'll include my mobile in case you feel you need talking through Calibre.

Thanks Susie, your a star. They sound right down my street. x

Afternoon Alpy, enjoying your time off?x

Fell into the Sainsbury's salad bar and loaded up on pasta salad etc all the stuff that makes me feel crap.

Going to give dinner a miss I think or something light.

Sun is out intermittently and it's very warm with no wind, so reading in the garden. Cat caught a butterfly, and I'm trying to save the poor thing moved it into the shade and in a sheltered area. I hope it's gone later..

Hope you have a good day xx

Evening Val... You have a lovely way with words! Hope you have a good evening xx

Thanks Di, morning Sandra and everyone.

Down a 1 lb from Easter pig out. I've been eating 2 big meals a day and light dinner. Not ideal, but not really hungry at night.

Think poor butterfly is on his last legs. Brought him into the lean to for shelter as we had a deafening hail storm yesterday. That's right, one minute I'm sitting reading in the warm sunshine and next it's a hail storm?

Put butterfly in a box with a clump of grass with the dirt attached. Noticed later he had moved onto the grass. Still seems alive but looking worse for the wear so gave his some water as apparently they drink and don't really eat.

Still on holiday, but no plans today. Have a good day everyone xx

B- 2 quorn sausages
L- salad w/ chicken and low carb roll
D- mango yogurt & coconut yogurt with sleepy time tea

Good news on the loss Val, not so good on the poor butterfly but it sounds like you have done all you can for it xxxx

Hiya Dr Doolittle - hope the butterfly revives!

Well done on losing the Easter gain - that tea sounds nice, does it help you sleep better?

Very excited, my Easiyo stuff arrives tomorrow! :D

Hi all, thought butterfly was gone, but his wings are still flapping a bit so here's hoping. I moved him outside in case he wants to fly away but is still sheltered.

Just had a bowl full of the greek coconut yogurt it's so amazing.

I drank sleepy time tea years ago and forgot all about it as I never saw it over here, however my local sainsbury's has it. They also have a sleepytime extra on amazon with valerian, which I haven't tried. I really love the taste, minty, lemongrass, chamomille etc. and I think it really does calm me down. I especially love the artwork on the box which hasn't changes in over 20 years.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb...s,aps,278&rh=i:aps,k:celestial+seasonings+tea

Morning Val... You've reminded me that I have some similar tea somewhere - always forget about it! Hope you have a lovely day xx

Morning all, It's Friday and I'm off tomorrow! Going to lower my carbs a bit and start recording again on mfp. It seems to work better when I log everything.

Going to visit my mil today and bring her some treats. She's a carer for my fil an it's an awful situation.

The weather looks nice at the moment so may get to read outside for a while. Happy weekend xx

B- bacon & cheese on a lc tortilia
L- salad w/spicy chicken
D- pakora on sauteed cabbage

Hope you have a good visit with the MiL. Wish I could get hold of the pakoras, our M&S seems to have stopped doing them :( xxx

Morning all, I couldn't find them at my M&S either Bren, the whole section was missing. Going to inquire next time I'm in. Probably repackaging or changing suppliers etc.

In a real quandary as to what the heck diet to do- HELP. I'm really not doing any atm and still up by a couple of pounds. I'm back to work next tues after 11 days off and I think the routine will do me good. No lurking around the kitchen all day and obsessing about food.

A beautiful sunny day here. May even be warm enough later to go outside.

Little butterfly is still alive. Yesterday morning when I checked he had flown down to a pile of laundry. I tried to pick him up and he looked a lot better but not 100%. I brought him outside onto a rock. Big mistake I should have just left the door open and let him go at his own pace. Hope I didn't hinder his progress by handling him. Brought him back in and he's drinking a lot of water. OH put lots of water on his area yesterday and is now taking credit for saving him, UGH.

Hope your all having a nice weekend. xxx

B- ?
L- ?
D- ?

We need piccies of little butterfly bless him!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah that's lovely, sounds like you have a new pet! Rescued a mouse this morning that Cocoa brought in, :)

Realk pleased about the butterfly :)

Re your way of eating, what do you think works best for you? Maybe just try some calorie counting?

Back