Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

Evening Val... Hope you have an amazing time! Enjoy every moment! You deserve it... Miss you already! Xxx

Miss you! Xx

I'm back everyone and I found 8lbs along the way. Not stressing about it all though as other things seem so much more important at the moment.

Had a great holiday in America but very emotional leaving son at university :( I think he's settling quite well but sounds homesick sometimes. Guess it's to be expected.

Not following any particular diet at the moment, but will pop into all your diaries, while I figure out what to do myself.

Missed you all. xx

Hey Val!! Welcome back! Hugs! Xx

Welcome back and hope figure what to do for head:)

Welcome back Val, I'm just back myself. Have been thinking about you and wondering how you and your son have got on. Good to have you back x

Evening Val xx

OK had facetime with my son in america and he looks happy and relaxed; said he feels at home. He's settling into uni life and loves his classes but is suffering from insomnia, so I hope that gets sorted soon as it could affect his class work. Think he's going to the doctor if it continues.

So no excuses now, I've wallowed in my empty nest long enough. Don't know exactly what plan I'm going on but anything has to be better than scoffing with total abandon lol. Going to keep my food intake lower and carbs at about 50 for this week, before I decide what plan to follow.

Very interesting show on Horizon about the 5-2 plan which is similar to the JUDDD that I was doing so may try that. 2 days a week of 600 calories is doable for me and did make me feel really good, but I know it's not for everyone.

Hope you all have a good day. xx

Evening Val

So pleased to hear your son is settling in well, bet you had a fabulous time on your trip! I'm sure his not sleeping is just down to all the new things happening, bet he will be right as rain in no time!

I reckon I could do 5-2 as well - shall we give it a go?

Morning all didn't do well yesterday and but ate less than most days lately.

Yes Susie we shall do the 5 2, did you see the show on horizon, most impressive. Watched a show on BBC1 last night called, 'old drunk and disorderly' I'm heading that way if I don't lay off the wine and vodka lol.

Working a full day today, so won't have a chance to snack all day.

Have a good day everyone. xx

Morning Val, glad your boy is settling into his life at uni, the world is made so much smaller with technology so I am sure you will be in contact with him frequently and know exactly what he is up to. I live in the same house as my son but some days barely see him, might catch a glimpse as he gets something out of the fridge or when he's asking for money!!
5-2 sounds interesting will read up on it, still low carbing for me, between 40-50g a day, my holiday weight is slowly coming off.
Have good day at work :)

Watched a show on BBC1 last night called, 'old drunk and disorderly' I'm heading that way if I don't lay off the wine and vodka lol.

Mwhahahaha I'm so there already :D Didn't see the Horizon one, was it the same as the one on Panorama recently?

I'm going to do two weeks worth of induction then 5-2, I think, just to kick back into K.

Back