Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

Thanks All, I did do the shred just very slowly and didn't do as many reps as they did. Had a bath with tea tree oil and now going for a nap (any excuse) Still a bit sore but easing a little bit. x

Morning CL, so how's the back then?

Heya, hope you're not too bad today, back wise ;) xx

Morning everyone. Thankfully back is much better today thanks.:)

Had a sneaky WI after having carby stuff on sunday night (tortilla chips, very sugary salsa, more crisps, roast potatoes etc.) not to mention a lot of wine and back to same weight as friday so pleased with that. Hoping to lose at least 1 lb by saturday morning. No wine/crisps on friday night up very early for work on saturday.

Watched a very interesting show on exercise last night. Basically says there is not 'one size fits all' when it comes to exercise. There are responders and non responders- those that benefit from formal exercise several times a week and those that don't. Apparently it's all down to our genes. Said for some intense exercise (like riding a stationary bike as intensely as you can for just 3 minutes a week is more beneficial than formal gym work outs.
What I was disappointed at was they did an experiment and had the presenter drink sugary drink and then monitored him to see how long it took for his insulin levels to rise and fall. They really should have said just avoid the sugar and then you don't have to worry about it????

Have a great day everyone. xx:)

B- pork mince with green beans and cheese/ coffee w/ cream
L- salad w/ lots of veg & chicken
D- courgette 'pasta' w/M&S pasta sauce (2.1 g carbs per 100 g) and
little bit of parmesan

Glad your back is feeling better, we have no central heating so also have an open fire place and a wood burner in our kitchen....sure is hard work all the time carrying the wood, luckily for me I don't often do it.

Happy March 1st everyone. Have a good day.:D

Back to work today after a week off (not holiday just playing with my schedule) Got fab new trainers so being on my feet should be ok

B- quorn sausages w/buttered spinach
L greek salad w/chicken
D- soup and salad

Have fun at work coffee! :)

Evening coffee, hope work went well

Morning CL, ooooh nice new trainers ;)

Hi Jim, Needed new trainers forever.

Afternoon all. Think I should do my diary in the evening because if I have snacks it's never accurate. STS today but going to WI again tomorrow and hope for a whoosh. Been really good. Only difference is I added in exercise? Is the old 'muscle weighs more that fat' really true and could that be it? Anyhow, normally I would chuck it on to another diet, but not this time. Sticking with it and the exercise. I've definitely loss inches and I'm eating great food.

Have a great night everyone.

B- bacon and cheese omelette
L- big green salad with lots of veg and low carb ranch dressing
D- chicken pakora low carb as well and maybe stir fried cabbage

No alcohol tonight, but may have some tomorrow night;)

Ive always been told muscle weighs more than fat.....hope it's true!!

And you're right an evening post makes so much more sense than just repeat posting...... Like me ;) I always ramble away lol xx

Have a good one chicky xx

Oh no! Not the CARBS!! They will just make you feel Ill, you know I'm right! ;) xx

Evening coffee... Hope you have. Good weekend xx

Hi Alpy. Doing anything nice today?

Hope you all have a good weekend. :D

I had to work but home now. I lost 1lb this week and I'm very happy with that as I had quite a few carbs last sunday and a few wraps this week. Did the 30 day shred every day this week so guess that helped. House to myself and going to relax with a drink.

B- 1 quorn sausage and later at work eggs and sausages (they were carby but didn't realize it until later, not going to stress about it though

L- alcohol - I know that looks bad reading it back, but haven't had any for a week so that will be my lunch.

D- pork fillet and spinach

Afternoon Susie and everyone. Hope your all having a relaxing sunday. :D

I drank loads of wine yesterday and some vodka but didn't eat very well. Not ideal, but didn't feel hungry. Going for some greens and meat today.

Lost 2lbs overnight, I know it's false loss and will appear when I start eating again. Still it's keeping me motivated and on track.

OH and I were up till 2am playing music- lots of dancing and giggling. Some columbo and midsomer murders is all I have planned this afternoon.

Did the 30 day shred 5 days in a row so giving my old muscles a break today. I'm really loving it though.

B- Greek yogurt w/SF syrup and nuts
L-- Soup and a burger
D- Pork fillet and spinach w/artichoke hearts

Back