Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

Not updated for a while but still on low cal and loving it. Going very slowly but at least in the right direction find that every plan is like that when your close to goal. Less than a stone now, and finding counting everything and being accountable has helped enormously. Almost gave up yesterday- it can be so tedious, but going to keep up with it. Some days I'm under 1200 and some days over, but feel I'm eating plenty, never hungry or tired which is the main thing and wake up feeling great. X

Ooh brilliant and we'll done. ! You will get to goal this time x

So close - go for it:) xxx

Another pound gone and back to pre holiday weight. Switched to lowish carb the other day and happy. Going to keep it between 20-80 and not get hung up as long as I'm within range. Spurred on by the book download Susie posted and Vicky's carb cycling both offer a lot of flexibility. I'm much more relaxed and realize I can reach my goal doing this. Interestingly my calories are low as when I was doing low calorie although I'm not at all trying to keep it low cal. Still going to use my explore asian pasta and low carb rolls, wraps and tortillas and use lower fat versions of cream cheese and frylight to keep some fat lower, my stomach is just better with that but nice to have full fat cheese. Hope you all have a good weekend. X

What a lovely post Val, so good to hear you're feeling relaxed and comfortable with your new-ish woe - and WTG girl on the loss, that is brilliant!

Have a wonderful weekend! xxx

Glad you have found a happy dieting place Val :)

Hi Val, glad to hear you've found your 'range' - think that's the key:) x

Hi Val, long time no speak, just catching up on your diary sounds like you've found your groove. Hope life is treating you well?

Ugh 3lbs on this weekend. Was under my cal goals for a whole week by a lot but not on purpose, so was hoping for a loss Saturday am but sts. plus I started walking. Even had water and no crisps on my girls night Friday, So depressed I ate the contents of a small store Saturday night :( anyhow, going to just concentrate on reaching my cal and macro levels this week and doing just a straight low cal using mfp macros, so will be eating a bit more. Last time I did this It seemed to work.

Think I'm joining a gym this week. I'm such a non gym person I always feel like a fraud and idiot when I go and it's been years since I've joined a gym so now add old to the mix. I'm skinny/fat (not too much overweight but very high body fat %) I think the only way to attack it is gym and weight/resistance training. Hoping I love the gym and will go off peak to avoid running into fit gym bunnies and those that know what they're doing with the machines. lol.

On holiday next week so perfect time to start.

Aww loving the dogs on sport relief's top dog, they're all so gorgeous, can't wait to see tomorrow nights dogs. x

Aww Val sometimes not eating enough is to blame. I would deffo try and do your cardio and resistance in one. Kettles are a fantastic way of getting both in! See what classes you can do too x ooh I'll have to watch the dogs on catchup!!!

Evening Val, enjoy the holiday and gym:) agree weights probably a good thing...but I prefer my dancing lol! Have fun xx

Hi Val
Enjoy your holiday, have you got anything planned?
I hear you on the gym, I belonged to a gym for a year many moons ago, turned out to be the most expensive coffee I ever had ! :)

Dancing is great Katie, I sometimes put on my rock anthems cd, close the curtains and dance around, tmi lol.

Snap Sandra, same here. Used it as more of a country club. This one however is not a chain but a very small one with no coffee shop or restaurant to distract. My son went to school with his, so I know him a bit which could be a good or bad thing.

No plans for holiday, last year my boy came home for the week as it's Spring break so that's why I booked the time off. This year he has a flat in Chicago. It's gorgeous and usually only rented on a monthly basis right in the city center and very reasonable this time of year. So tempted to fly out there but no money for that so will just relax and get caught up on housework and possible gym.

Thinking of doing a dry April so will see what the end of March brings weight wise and go from there. So far lost 2 of the 3lbs I gained last weekend. :) Have a good day X

Back