Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

Hi I found a great website re carb cycling for women....can't find it now but basically

Calories 1200 low carb, 1400 high carb
Grams of Protein, should be body weight(in lb) divided by 2, this doesn't change.
Grams of Carbs 50/75 low 150 high
Grams of Fat should make up the rest of your calories.
Now you just need to work it out for your weight!!!
I hope this is of some help.

Yay thanks Sammy! I just read read my post and I sound a right moany bit+* lol. Found a site that's similar but protein is really high!

Sat drinking a limoncello and bitter lemon, so refreshing and surprisingly strong yum.

Here's the site if anyone wants it. Like yours much better Sammy and will use that- thanks so much. x
Anyhow here's the one I just found.

Low Carb Cycling for Weight Loss - A Beginners Guide

Hi Val,

I'm also looking into carb cycling as I've had success with low carb dieting before but don't think I've got it in me to do low carb everyday. The best cycle I have found so far is 25g carb on a no carb day, 75g carb on a low carb day & 150g - 200g carb on a high carb day. Advised to keep cals no lower than 1200. 2 high, 2 low & 3 no carb days per week. I am thinking of making 2 of my no carb days less than 500 cals to mix a bit of the fast diet into the mix.

Is the Chris Powel book worth a purchase?

TJ x

Info sounds good TJ. Yes the Chris Powell book is really good.

Food today= very bad. Cafe mocha, marlborough bun, chinese buffet, burger king, limoncello, crisps etc etc. ugh feel gross and bloated. A few days low carb or very low cal or cycling for me to lose this horrible feeling in my stomach. Had a great time with son though, first proper day together as I've been working.

Have a good night all. x

Great your son is home:). Must admit that menu wouldnt suit me:p
Hope the bloat goes soon!

Eek 3lbs up thanks to son lol. Talked him out of burger king today but was really looking forward to the angry chicken royale. Having a great time with him though.

Hubby's got a night out so will be having an afternoon cocktail and then picking him up late tonight.

Bought my 3kg weights yesterday and did my dvd - no pain today so loving it.

Going to try a week of lowish carb (about 50-70 grams) without all the cheese and mayo and use only olive oil and avocado for fats and see how I go. Feeling podgy around the middle and needs to go!

Have a good weekend Xx

Haha! I like the name angry chicken royale, just how spicy is it going to be??

I feel podgy around my middle too :(

Plan sounds good x

Morning Val,

laughing out out loud at angry chicken royale, sounds super aggressive haha.

yes blame the kids for making us bigger in the first place and they still have a knack of doing it to us when they are older ;) glad you are having a great time with him home though.

you know how the story goes, those 3lbs will be swelling water lbs....get to the loo, drink plenty of water and say good bye to them lbs again :)

Morning.....Enjoy your son and doing things with him, those lbs will soon be gone.

Up and down like a yo yo with food and weight but mostly maintaining. Dug out my old callanetics dvd today and son couldn't stop laughing at the 80's hair, leotards & me trying to do the moves but it does work really well and it's my old standby.

Off until Tuesday and excited to be spending time with my boys.

Vodka will be heavily involved this weekend and maybe meals out as I think the weather is meant to be crap, it's like winter here. Still suppose we can have a fire and cocktails and hopefully some good tv. Hope you all have a good weekend. XX

Hi enjoy your weekend ...I have a callanetics tape (how old is that) unfortunately no VCR anymore, I might look to buy a DVD, it really did work. You are very brave to do it in front of your son! My recollection is that the exercise for legs/bum is quite odd.

Lol I had to buy it on dvd and annoyingly the am/pm one is missing. Spent hours looking for it yesterday :( Still have the basic one though. They are odd, awkward and painful but work great for 'saddlebags' my problem area. x

Hahaha I wonder what the 'odd' exercise is? My OH laughed at me when I was doing my pilates DVD, asked if I need to go to the toilet lol x

Ooh I remember callanetics! Let us know how successful it is on inner thigh wobble !

Hello Val
Laughing at the Callanetics vision! I was just thinking of you as we are about to make our annual trip to Glasgow, can't wait to be in Scotland again. Hope you are having a lovely time with your boy back home, take care :)

Back