Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

I count the sugar in wine as natural sugar like from fruit lol plus I'll probably stick to vodka which is a grain;) Did Alan Carr give up alcohol?

I'm loving the GI.GL plan. I've been full of energy this week, feeling good and lost 3lbs. Of course I gained the usual 2 last weekend from being a piggy, but really happy as I usually lose and gain the same 2 so an extra pound off is good.

Having a lot of energy is unusual for me so it's either all in my mind or eating well really does make a difference? I have to say even if I didn't lose any weight this week I would keep up with this plan as long as I'm feeling good.

My calories have been low but feel full and not obsessing about food. Not enough water and no exercise this week will try to do better next week.

Hot and sunny here most of the week but supposed to rain tomorrow:) X

Been keeping up with everyone's diary but haven't updated mine.

Loving the warm weather and it keeps me from pigging out and walking more.

Still doing the low GL and happy with it. another pound off this week 3lbs in 2 weeks and most importantly not feeling hungry all the time. Had a curry last weekend and a chinese buffet yesterday but kept the portions reasonable. No alcohol this weekend. I just feel better, sleep better and lose more weight without it.

After tomorrows shift I'm off for 2 weeks and although we're not going anywhere I'm looking forward to quality time with my boy

Have a good weekend everyone! xx

Well done. Same with alcohol shame I've had a couple of g and ts tonight xx

What I've discovered this week; the problem with weighing everyday is you expect to lose everyday! Anyhow still losing on a weekly basis but weird when scales are up and down throughout the week even though I've been 100% on plan.

Having friends around for margaritas and mexican food on Friday night then going to a birthday party on Saturday and don't know how good I'll be at either but will try my best. Will be doing lots of housework and cooking the next few days and maybe will even out plus not as hungry lately with the hot sunny weather lately. X

Same here! x

Same here three times a day at least :(

I'm loving the GI.GL plan. I've been full of energy this week, feeling good and lost 3lbs. Of course I gained the usual 2 last weekend from being a piggy, but really happy as I usually lose and gain the same 2 so an extra pound off is good....My calories have been low but feel full and not obsessing about food.

Morning Val I meant to say, it's so wonderful to hear you're enjoying the GI-GL plan, it really is working well for you - and loving the sound of all that energy! :)

Back on the wagon after falling off and a 4lb gain!

Been on staycation last week and this week. The weather last week was amazing - hot and sunny everyday -this week just ok but still love not working.

Had friends around for mexican food and margaritas last friday and ate loads. Now I know why they say if your going to cheat do it out side the house and don't bring it in. Made loads of food and bought ice cream and meringues for dessert and of course had to scoff the leftovers :( hence the 4lb gain.

Was feeling very demotivated but now back on it. Doing low GI/lowish carb this week. seems once I start eating lots of sugary things I go off the rails. My brutally honest son helpfully reminded me yesterday that I've been trying to lose 10 lbs for years and then went into all my quotes about my eating plans and weight in my voice lol. Love that boy.

Discovered that bulgar wheat is quite low in carbs compared to rice and couscous. Not for those on induction but 100 grams cooked has only 14 grams of carbs compared to couscous which has about 22 grams carbs and rice about 70! and low in cal and fat too and can be used same as rice and couscous.

Off to catch up on diaries. X

Well done on getting back on the wagon hun, you can do it - and when son helpfully reminds you of it next time tell him it's baby weight so it's effectively his fault :D

Yikes 20 days before the wedding and I'm still gaining and losing the same 3lbs every week. No more alcohol until the wedding it just makes it easier to lose every week and not yoyo.

Going to keep carbs lowish but healthy. Got an amazing recipe for a healthy version of starbucks frappaccinio, if it's yummy I'll post it here.

Back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks off and so not looking forward to it. :( x

I hate that when you are platued xxx can't spell sorry xxx

Food has been good this week but damned if I didn't get caught out by the packaging info for the first time! I bought tiny snack pack of salt and pepper nuts from Tesco and thought it was 145 cal for the whole pack, turns out it's just for half! Still on track sort of though.

Started exercise again with my Kelly Coffey Meyer dvd. Just ordered 2 more dvds from her one with a kettlebell which I've never used before. It can be useed with weights, but she said kettlebell will amp it up. Look forward to it- I think :)

My son leaves to go back to uni in 19 days and I'm already missing him. He'll be moving into his first flat on his own. It's still on campus though so feel better about that. Just making a list of everything he needs and really just want to go with him and sort it all out but can't afford to and I'm sure he's capable- mostly lol. Still it's been a good long 3 1/2 months with him and will keep myself busy when he goes back :( X

Aww will be sad to see you son go :( good luck with kettles they truly do chance your body shape xxx

I don't use FatSecret but must have signed up at some point. Just got a reminder to weigh in and noticed I'm the same weight as I was in 2011 - I'm beginning to think this is my natural weight and your right Vicky the kettlebells may just change my shape. I keep wanting to call them kettleballs though and people look at me funny. lol. Going shopping in Glasgow today with Rory -lunch out and a takeaway tonight :)

What a weekend. Alcohol is definitely my nemesis. Went to the neighbors for drinks Saturday drank loads didn't eat and danced for 3 hours. Yesterday morning lost 3lbs! So tempted not to eat anything yesterday but just ate normal then hubby wanted to go out for dinner. Fairly good but still 3lbs back on. Lower carb this week to get the scales moving again. Loving my Kelly Coffey Meyer dvd's mostly weights but aching all over.

Freezing here today like winter :( X

Back