Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

Thanks ladies, half pound off without trying and will up the exercise as of today got a girlie spa day coming up in September.

Seems wet horrible weather follows us around. We were in London and surrounding area for bank holiday and apparently the weather in Scotland was amazing now the weather is horrible here. What weather app does everyone use? Mine is constantly changing and often wrong. It's just the one that came with my phone but if anyone has an accurate one will download it.

Have a good weekend. x

Half a pound off without even trying is fabulous! Plus I am sure some of the 3lbs is just water weight. It will be gone in no time! :) Glad you enjoyed your break!

Hi, I am catching up with the diaries after a few months off. You have done really well over the summer. i am starting back dieting again today.

Gained another pound over the weekend but it's gone now and 3 to get to pre mini break weight.

Boy settled back to uni life and happy. It was harder then ever watching him go through the gate and won't see him until Christmas but I feel better a lot quicker this year than previous 2 years if that makes any sense. Thank God for Skype!

Back to my Kelly Coffey Meyer dvd and loving it. Only 30 minutes and good results. Got 2 more of her dvds on order she's fab, no obnoxious voice, very motivating with great instruction.

Food wise much better this week. Birthday at end of this month and other than going out to dinner with hubby not much to get in the way of keeping on track. x

Hi Val, good to see you. Glad to hear it was a bit easier - my DD 10 and we had a first week separated this summer (she went to a summer academy for a week that was boarding). Very strange feeling...

Sure you will get back where you want
Xx

Hi Val
It must be a big wrench each time he leaves, glad it felt easier this time and before you know it ( dare I say it) Christmas will be here! X

Good to see you back Katie! I know it's strange when they're away but bet your dd had a great time. Lol Sandra, saw Halloween decorations in the shops today and realize it's all rolling on but won't rush the season yet.

Food good this week just really trying to keep calories below 1300 otherwise I'm all over the place. Back to exercise but yesterday was so hard all I could manage was 2 miles with Leslie and day one of my challenges which reading Sam's diarly just reminded me I haven't done day 2 yet! x

Good to see you back Katie! I know it's strange when they're away but bet your dd had a great time. Lol Sandra, saw Halloween decorations in the shops today and realize it's all rolling on but won't rush the season yet.

Food good this week just really trying to keep calories below 1300 otherwise I'm all over the place. Back to exercise but yesterday was so hard all I could manage was 2 miles with Leslie and day one of my challenges which reading Sam's diarly just reminded me I haven't done day 2 yet! x
Which challenges are you doing Val?

Exercise and lots of water over the weekend so maintained- good result for me. Vodka definitely better for me than wine in terms of weight gain, although had some wine this weekend guess I exercised it away.

A trip to Costco yesterday (love it) I'm a cheap date lol. x

Hi, we'll done on the stay the same over the weekend. I am rubbish with the water too.

I wish I loved wine! lol x

No actually, I wish wine loved me! :D

Lol at all:)

Back