Coke Zero really that Bad?

Tridi

Hi guys, I was wondering if coke zero is really that bad because LT says not to dronk it because there is citric acid in there.i checked coke zero and it doesn't say on it that there is citric acid in there. Any advice? What r ur experiences?

i just find them great and use them as a treat. i don't have it everyday and max a pint.

What cha think?? Thanks a lot

Hi - my CDC just said that if i "had" to have something then having a coke zero is better than haveing something else. Im on day 3 and bought a 6 pack at the begining - have not had one as of yet!!

DON'T TAKE IT!!! It contains an artificial sweetener called aspertame (which is pretty controversial itself- loads of investigations going on into potential harmful effects) which will knock you out of ketosis. Citric acid and aspertame are to be avoided like the plague on ketogenic diets like LT.

Because the rules of Lipotrim say only water, black coffee, tea etc, I've not had anything else. I think if you can do without it, do!

Well MiniB as u are my Idol ;-) I will just NOT drink it, you are right!

Irish Mum there is Aspartame in the LT shakes too. You can read it on the bags where it says all the ingredients. I heard so many bad things about aspartame too, so weird that they put it in the LT shakes! :-/

Yup i'm with Bev.

Stick to the LT rules 100% and you'll get maximum results :)

Irish Mum there is Aspartame in the LT shakes too. You can read it on the bags where it says all the ingredients. I heard so many bad things about aspartame too, so weird that they put it in the LT shakes! :-/

:eek: Wow...I didn't realise that? And I was advised to check my sweeteners to make sure they didn't have it? Weird? Maybe theres a certain amount that'll knock you out of ketosis? Hmm...:confused:

It's odd isn't it!Ah sure feck it as long as we're shrinking I don't care and it's only going to b for couple of months that we'll take aspertame. There is probably too much of it in d coke and only little bit in d shakes.

Yes I will stick 100% now!!!Thx girls,what wud I do without u.!!!

Hey. Iv tried restarting this diet over and over and the only way iv stuck it out this time is because im now drinking fizzy flavoured water. I always struggled with drinking enough water and this way i drink plenty. It doesn't kick me out of ketosis and im sure people will tut at me saying that i drink it but i dont care. Im happy drinking it and im still losing the weight. I think that if your doing something as huge as this diet then you should do happily and this is the only way i can do it and be happy. At the end of the day do what you think is right and what you feel happy doing :)

Plenty of people do the diet to the letter and are still happy - i for one am :)

Dont get me wrong when i did it for the 1st time i did it 100% and was very happy but since having a long break i tried at least 4/5 times to re start and i failed everytime because of the fact i HATE water and black tea. Iv decided to drink fizzy water because its right for me, im not saying everyone do it because it might kick other people out of ketosis, it just happens iv got enough caleries spare so i stay in. If you can do it 100% then good for you thats the best way to do it, im know that if this was my 1st go on the diet id be doing it 100% but its not and im still losing the weight. Its whatever is right for the individual not the consensus.

Back