COKE ZERO

fatgirlslim76

WENT 2 CINEMA LAST NITE WIT MY SIS,HAD A COKE ZERO 4 THE FIRST TIME IN 5 WEEKS AND GOT ON SCALES TIS MORN AND IM UP 1/2 LB(PI**ED :cry:OFF) IT WAS BAD ENUF THE AROMA OF POPCORN AND THE RATTLE OF CRISP BAGS,BUT IT CUD B WORSE,STIL LOST 3 TIS WEEK:)

I'm sure it will just be a temporary gain, you should be proud you resisted everything else on offer, not sure I could be that diciplined!

Oh that's strange, I find Coke Zero a godsend. It fills me up if I start to feel hungry and it tastes SO much better than water! I've never had a gain whilst drinking it and it's never knocked me out of ketosis.

Thank God for Coke Zero!

Same happened to me a few days ago but came back off the next day. I probs wont be drinking often but i'l still have 1 every now and again! :)

Oh that's strange, I find Coke Zero a godsend. It fills me up if I start to feel hungry and it tastes SO much better than water! I've never had a gain whilst drinking it and it's never knocked me out of ketosis.

Thank God for Coke Zero!

Yes i agree with you here about the coke zero im going to go down the shop later and buy myself a few bottles as you say its better than just water.

Back