Collen Nolan loose women yesterday??Anyone?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by i'lldoit, 12 October 2006 Social URL.

1. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

Hi I was told at my LL group Collen Nolan was talking about her VLCD yesterday on Loose Women did anyone see it and have a link?Thanks I missed it??
    xxc :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gaijingirl

gaijingirl has lying hips

Diet:
    LL
    I didn't see it yesterday.. but saw her talking about it a few weeks ago. She must be on LL from what she was saying (committing for 100 days, counselling etc etc).

4. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

She is on management now and I wanted to see it.
    she looks fab doesnt she
    xxc

5. FatFairNForty(ish)

FatFairNForty(ish) Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    Didn't see it but I hope Shane Ritchie did and is kicking himself for being such a "Shallow Hal" ! :eek:

6. gaijingirl

gaijingirl has lying hips

Diet:
    LL
    She does look gorgeous! She comes across as a really nice person though too!

7. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

lol have you seen shane richies fiance' ? shes stunning!
    xxc

8. FatFairNForty(ish)

FatFairNForty(ish) Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    Yeah well... maybe she's after his wad!:confused: (and I mean the one in the bank!!:eek: ) Blimey I'm cynical today!!:mad:

Colleen looks fab too and he let her go :eek: - AND she was with him BEFORE he got so far up his own jacksy:mad: ... Muppet!:mad:

(God, can't you TELL I'm premenstrual!!!!):eek: :eek: :eek:

9. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

lol no I agree with you :)
    they just had a baby didnt they sr and f and she looks fab still GRRRRRRRRRR ;)
    xc

10. kamiknix

kamiknix Silver Member

I saw it and she does look good still away to go though I think she was saying. She's done 14 weeks on a VLCD not sure which one though.
    I'm going to the show on the 30th November! Got 4 tickets but only 2 taken so far. I'll let you know how she looks in the flesh!
    Kam x

11. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Kam - so when were you going to let me know that we're going to see Loose Women??? :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.