Collen Nolan loose women yesterday??Anyone?

i'lldoit

Banned
Hi I was told at my LL group Collen Nolan was talking about her VLCD yesterday on Loose Women did anyone see it and have a link?Thanks I missed it??
xxc :confused:

Yeah well... maybe she's after his wad!:confused: (and I mean the one in the bank!!:eek: ) Blimey I'm cynical today!!:mad:

Colleen looks fab too and he let her go :eek: - AND she was with him BEFORE he got so far up his own jacksy:mad: ... Muppet!:mad:

(God, can't you TELL I'm premenstrual!!!!):eek: :eek: :eek:

I saw it and she does look good still away to go though I think she was saying. She's done 14 weeks on a VLCD not sure which one though.
I'm going to the show on the 30th November! Got 4 tickets but only 2 taken so far. I'll let you know how she looks in the flesh!
Kam x

I saw it and she does look good still away to go though I think she was saying. She's done 14 weeks on a VLCD not sure which one though.
I'm going to the show on the 30th November! Got 4 tickets but only 2 taken so far. I'll let you know how she looks in the flesh!
Kam x

Kam - so when were you going to let me know that we're going to see Loose Women??? :p

Back