Come in and introduce yourself - Cambridge Diet Forum Role Call!

chicken and mushroom soup all the way with pepper or some curry powder!! mmmm!! ( more chicken that mushroom! )

Can't believe i've never posted on this thread:

I'm Leah, 22, Student at cardiff Uni studying genetics. I'm also a full time waitress to keep me occupied!
I'm originally from Pontypridd (S wales) and moved to Cardiff for uni where i met my fiance Oli (a Brum). We live in a flat that we love with an aquarium full of fishies cos we arent allowed pets :(

We hope to get married a year after he finishes uni (doing physics so pretty hard core) and i'm desperate to be in a size 10 wedding dress.

I've had a bumpy ride with CD after discovering that i was allergic to the soups, now i stick to shakes and choc tetras.

xxxxxxxxx

Hey I'm Tiffers (Tif), I'm 27 Engaged to be wed (04/07/08):party0011: I live in Wolverhampton and Im a vegi :) I have 2 cats - Benny Sausage and Dylan and no kids (used to have horses but had to sell them when i moved out of hom :( )

Hi to you all,
my name is Carol but all my friends call me Ceejay. I am 42:eek: and i live in Nottingham. This is week 9 for me and I have lost 35lbs.:D I work in a shop at the moment but i will be starting a new job in January as a nanny so I am hoping that all that running around after little ones will help with the weight loss.:bliss:

Hi im Clair, im 25 and from Scotland. Work full time for the NHS ( & love it most of the time!!)
Decided enough is enough!! my weight isn't going to be the centre of my life any more!! im leaving the fat suit!! and hopefully for good!! Ive not started the diet yet, hopefully after my visit to the doctors tomorrow i will get the go ahead and start soon!! Im starting this diet with a friend ( hello Ti@ra-M@ker ) and together we are going to do this and look forward to our shopping day in stores like Mango and River Island!! can't wait!! Ti@ra-M@ker introduced me to this site, and ive found it such an insperation to get me into the frame of mind to do this! so thanks Ti@ra!! and thanks all of you for the questions and answers ive been reading!!!! BRING ON THE WEIGHT LOSS!! xxxxx

:0)

Hi All
Im Donna, 25 (just) from Leeds. Living with my dh of just over a year, my little boy Sam (17 months), the dog (lucky) the cat (suzie) and a tank of fish. I started my weight loss journey (its not a diet) on the 4th January this year weighing in at 17 stone 1lb!!! I lost almost 2 stone with RC then joined WW and got another 1/2 off. I started with CD on the 24th October weighing in at 14 stone 11lb and am hoping to lose at least 4 stone.
I have really enjoyed reading about everyone and this site is just a godsend!
Donna
xx

Well done Ceejay , and good luck in your new job .

Hi, I'm Sam I have spoken to my cdc and will be starting in January. I am recently divorced and have 4 children aged 6 and under.
until then i have been advised to come here, drink water and go low carb if i can manage that over christmas then i will be more than ready to go ss. lol

Hi there!

Just cos I haven't been around for a few weeks and its diet time and there are loads of new faces I thought I'd give this thread a wee bump.

I hope you all enjoy reading about the people behind the posting IDs as much as I do?

HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

As Chika has said it diet time again & many new people already on board & many i would imagine are going to join the boards, so i'll re introduce myself to those who do not already know me.....

Hi my name is Mandi & i'm 41 :eek: Have two grown up children my daughter Tegan is 21 & my son Marcus (razorbladelove) is 20. I married my hubby 3 years ago who is 8 years younger than me :D.

I was born in London but now live in Hertfordshire & work night shifts on a very busy medical ward at the local hospital....xxx

Hello everyone!! I am Claudia, 42 years old, live in Beijing, China. I just started my CD on the 26 of december....very excited but a little scared of failing it like all the other diets.........

Hi Im Julia from the North East of England. Well for now anyway. Going of to pastures new later this year. Moving to Australia.

Started Cambridge Diet 3 days ago, and didnt even dare to look at my weight. How sad:sigh:. Knew it was time to take drastic action as my fat trousers were getting tight.

Good Luck to everyone, and hope this site remains an inspiration to us all.;)

Hi Im Lynsey, Im 26 I live in Watford and work in marketing and also in a pub. I have decided to give cambridge a go as my weight is only going up, ive been mouching about the boards for a couple of weeks and the advise is great, im on day seven and have my first weigh in tonight :( scarry stuff! HI EVERYONE

Introduction & help

Hi my name is Claudia. I did a web search for a low calorie diet online support group and found this site. I'm serious about losing 50 pounds. I haven't decided on a program, only that I need to cut calories and keep my carbs as low as possible. (carbs make me fat) So here I am. Please feel free to recruit me to your plan.

Hello Everyone

I am Kerrie and I am 30 (my username is not very original!!!!!!!)

I have been happily married for over 8 years, no kids (don't like them much) and have a gorgeous dog who keeps us on our toes.

Been in my job for nearly three years and am thinking of moving on this year. I don't post very often, am more of a lurker but read lots of posts to keep me motivated

Im becky and im mad!!!!!!!! have been on cd since the end of jan have messed it up with breaks and holiday. restarting again today :) one daughter and getting married next year and i will be slim!!!!!! ohh and I lurrrrvvvvvvvvve Minimins :D

hi,
i`m penny, 32 with 4 kids, 2 dogs, 1 cat & a full time job to boot......
when i`m not busy i`m stuck to this site, i love it and i do believe it`s the reason i`ve finally managed to stick to losing the weight.
i`m so close to target now and i`m hoping to become a cdc one day too.
see you around x

Hi I'm Kim, on my second restart.

From Bracknell in Berkshire and an accountant.

Desperate to get in a size 10 and not feel as though everyone is looking at me thinking how fat is she lol.

Nice to meet you all! :D

Back