Come on then, what's your new year resolutions?

Jo_kate

Mine is to be generally a happier person and not to whinge at the other half so much, and to concentrate more on me and my weight and health. 2014 is going to be a good year!

What about yours?

To maintain my weight loss and to stop putting salt on food! I want to walk to work one day a week without fail too.

They sound like good new years resolutions. I remember as a kid I used to write looooads of the down on a bit of paper and stick it on the inside of my wardrobe, even silly things like " get a boyfriend and keep him" I was like 13 at the time and "relationships" were only about a week at a time! xx

Tell me about it! Someone at work was saying that her's is to wear earrings more often - she knows it's an easy one so more likely to stick to it! x

My hubby and I have the same one - to make sure we organise at least one 'date night' a month where we actually leave the house! It's finding a willing babysitter that may stop that one though!

Aw that's a good one. I would make that with my other half but I know it wouldn't happen! Well, even if you can't find a babysitter at least you can say that you tried, so that counts right?! xx

Yeah sounds like number 2 is being an issue for you at the moment! x

To only have 1 diet drink a day if any, last year I drank way too much and it causes me to bloat like crazy.

And of course, get to target :)

Mine is actually to wear earrings more too, I always forget to put them in!

Apart from losing weight and getting healthy I've given up coffee (not one this year) and less fizzy drinks (only 1 can of coke zero so far!)

Oooh, sounds like everyone has good ones.

Mine is now also to live a little more - i've wanted to dye my hair purple for ages but never really had the guts ( even though i've been red and had fake dreadlocks before!) I think i felt like I was just getting too old for it -anway I was umming and ahhing and decide that you know what, you live once so go ahead and just do it. It's only hair and I can dye over it if I don't like it. I love the result (I wanted it slightly more purple but my hairs dark so I knew it wouldn't be bright) and everyone has said it suits me really well so im chuffed! xx

Back