Coming over from Cambridge

jellibelli

Hi sorry if this has been a topic before but I'm on my 5th week of cambridge and I've tried a few slim and save products that my friend had ordered and I really liked them I've checked out the website and read up about it and have ordered a weeks sampler pack. Just after an honest answer really, are the losses similar to cwp? I know a lot of vlcd are the same but not sure on the calorie/carb differences in the packs. I'm going to be doing 3 packs and a protein meal as I've struggled the last 2 weeks doing just 3 cwp packs know as sole source. Losses have been good so don't want to slow them down. Anyone else switched from cwp?
Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've done both diets and had the same losses on both. I find S&S much easier and tastier. Good luck x

Thank you :) that's good to hear I'll be starting s+s on Friday looking forward to the savoury packs the most !

Good luck. My favs are the spag bol, choc shakes and most of the choc bars. I've ran out of the bars as was eating 3 a day which isnt recommended lol x

Yeah, both CWP and SnS suggest a loss of 1stone per month, but obviously everyone is different but your losses shouldn't change. Good luck.

Thanks :) I've only ordered 3 bars coz I've not had any chocolate in 5 weeks so I'd prob scoff the lot if I ordered more. Well I shall see how it goes ! Thanks for your replies x

Thank you :) that's good to hear I'll be starting s+s on Friday looking forward to the savoury packs the most !

Good luck, i dont think you will be disappointed with the results. Just stick with it the best you can. xoxo

Thank you :) got my weekly weigh in today then starting the s+s
Products from today. ..will see what happens next weigh in day x

Back