Coming over from Lipotrim

morlycarly

Hi, I've been on Lipotrim since the beginning of March and lost 4st. For the last month I started to eat extra's of cream cheese, peanut butter so I decided to look at Atkins, I don't eat meat but love fish, cheese, butter and mayo, this week I have felt guilty eating some of my favourite things but hey!! I wont be getting weighed every week but will try for every two(20miles to chemist with scales) see you all soon

welcome you have done so well.............. atkins should be right up your street ............... post lots xx

oh your loss is fab! coming to atkins is definitely the right choice hun,stick to it because i know what it feels like to put alllllll my lipotrim weight back on :(( and believe me its devastating! good luck hun! x

See! plenty here who know what it's like. Well done on the lipotrim losses - amazing! - that is one tough a55 diet! Give Atkins a go and see if it fits. good luck!

Welcome ('',) I did LT for 2 weeks lost 15lbs then moved to Atkins & lost 4lbs so far in my first week and weigh in on saturday for my 4th week.
Stick to Atkins word for word and you'll have no cravings at all. If you do fall off the wagon you'll have to go through the hell of ketosis all over again so make sure the little devil on your shoulder reminds you of that.
Well done for your enormous weight loss & enjoy Atkins you will love it.
There's a great recipes thread in the stickies just save some recipes to your comp and make sure you vary them so you don't get bored & think about falling off the wagon.
You are a trooper for doing LT for that long!!
Well done & enjoy your new WOE :D

congrats on ur loss i did lipotrim and lost loads but i didnt come over to atkins like i should have i just ate it back on and some. best of luck to u

Thanks everyone, I think I recognise one or two names from Lipotrim. I have just been for a cholestrol test , it was 7.1 a year ago, I'll tell you the results next week, I got weighed as well and I was so suprised at this weeks results
I don't know about you but I have to have a 9.00pm treat so this week I've alternated with jelly/rhubarb and cream. I loooove it

Wow! I'm in complete awe of your weight loss!! I was thinking of Lipotrim before deciding on Atkins cos at the time I didn't think I would have the will-power. Did it give you enough to prevent you feeling faint? I was worried that I would be too tired on it.

Such a great loss!!! :)

Alpaca, vlcds tend to give you an energy boost! However, the initial few days of hunger and headaches whilst you get into ketosis are pretty tough. It can also be awkward to follow if you have a social life!! I stuck at CD for five months and it was totally worth it, and changed my whole life, but I couldn't do it again!!

Thanks Elles... will give it some more thought! And, seeing as I don't have much of a social life I guess I could manage that part ok ha ha.

maybe doing a month of lipotrim or similar would be a nice kick start and then go back to atkins as I think atkins would be my preferred default option.
:)

:) I'd recommend Cambridge if you did decide to do it as the products are great and the price is ok. It's fast and furious weight loss, and that's really motivating. I was back on CD to lose my last 21lbs but for some reason I can't get into ketosis so gave up as that meant I was just ravenous!! Even on atkins ketosis is eluding me, I don't get it!

I'm definitely in ketosis but just hard to shift the weight - I'll do some research into CD and I might just give it a try! thanks Elles :)

Wow! I'm in complete awe of your weight loss!! I was thinking of Lipotrim before deciding on Atkins cos at the time I didn't think I would have the will-power. Did it give you enough to prevent you feeling faint? I was worried that I would be too tired on it.

Such a great loss!!! :)
Once you go into ketosis you really don't feel hungry, I felt fine, I just got a bit bored

Back