Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by missjam, 31 January 2011 Social URL.

1. missjam

missjam Full Member

oh dear... well i thought id have started my exante by now, but with pay day at work being held back a few days ive only just ordered!

i have my mum sneaking around on the cambridge diet.. shes been on it for a week now and has lost just under a stone.. its a killer watching her eat those peanut bars which i love, but cambridge is too expensive for me :(

to cut a long story short she laughed at me tonight, she said that none of these "silly online diets" work, and ill never get results like she will by her using the cambridge diet.

I REALLY want to prove her wrong so so much :(
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    You definitely will. She will be laughing on the other side of her face soon. ;)
  4. missjam

missjam Full Member

its making me more determined to beat her!!!
  5. fortyandfat

fortyandfat is crazy

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    welcome to exante. you will lose weight and you will be able to brag about the low cost ;)
  6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    How rude!!!! Thats a shocking attitude from someone whos also on a VLCD. I bet shed object if someone dismissed CD as a fad diet

Why the hell would exante be less successful just cos its online. What a stupid way to think. Clearly shes totally ignorant about the diet. Sorry I think we get the last laugh, dont have to pay for someone to weigh us, save money, get it delievered straight to the door and we lose every bit as much as CD do

Id have been absolutely furious if someone said that to me
  7. missjam

missjam Full Member

i know, shes the one with a glass of wine in her hand... im sure, infact KNOW thats NOT ALLOWED!!!

I might be starving, but ive done day three 100%
  8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Not allowed... its downright dangerous... well there you go just goes to show you, someone going to a counsellor every week still either doesnt know or ignores the fact that drinking when youre in ketosis is really dangerous
  9. sazbo

sazbo Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi IcyHot

You go girlfriend..... I have been on it for a week and lost 10lbs and feel finacially better off with it. Let your mum splash the cash with the cambridge diet label, exante is all of that. We are all behind you xx
  10. missjam

missjam Full Member

it feels great that i have support here! makes me feel so much better and stronger!
    Im glad i found exante and minimins :)
  11. Divster

Divster Banned

We are glad you found both too! :D
  12. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Mmmm CD has the same weightloss as exante!

You defo will prove her wrong, keep going.

And a no no to alcohol it's not worth it.
  13. missjam

missjam Full Member

i know, im dead set on this.. once im on a diet like this with set structure id feel too guilty to cheat!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.