Completely fell off the wagen!!!

kellymarie3488

Silver Member
Hello Ladys and gents

first week want really well i lost 12lb....brilliant! but the few days after that i was so stressed and hungry i ate 1 tiny bit of food and just couldnt stop!:break_diet: i cant believe i done it, i have been so ashamed of myself which is y i havnt been on here since, seeing that your all still doing really well im soooo pleased for u but also (bad to admit) i am very jelous! Im a bit skint at the moment but i will be back on 1 july so just healthy eating at the moment.

Oh scotsmist thank u for sending me that message, hats what made me get my butt on here!!! x

Hi Kelly

Oh, I am pleased...I mean you have come back on.

Listen, you have had a bit of a struggle, so once you can afford it, get back on again. You did the first week, so you know it is do-able..you had a fantastic weight loss the first week as well.

Just try and do the healthy eating for a few weeks..maybe dont eat too many carbs and you wont be too bad.

Sorry to hear though that you were struggling..it isnt easy and I can also understand you feel jelous..in some ways it is just a natural reaction. You know you want to be in a different place but circumstances dictate otherwise.

Hang in there Kelly and just keep coming on here for a chat until July!

Take lots of care.

Hey Kelly, Sorry to hear you had a slip up!

Try not to undo the 12lb loss!!! lol

Good luck with healthy eating xx

hi, ditto chelly, sorry to here u had a slip up but u kno we will be here when u ready to come back ;)

Back