Confess, Progress, Impress!

Great news about your clothes feeling better hunni :) good luck for 2mz :) x

Aw !! Get better soon xx

2.2lbs this week :)
1 and a half inches from waist
1 inch from hips
half an inch from bust
half an inch from arms

Because my BMI is 25.9 I'm now going onto 810, very nervous!!

Well done lovely :) ooh let us kno how it is ... :) x

Thank you :) went to Tesco today and bought all my ingredients!
Instead of just having milk I'm having a mixture of soya milk (yum) and 0% fat yoghurt. I feel like I can eat so much! 3 packs, milk/yoghurt and a meal. Just had about 90g of yoghurt and I feel stuffed lol.

Planning on making the chicken masala from the cookbook tonight. Very excited!

Thank you :)

I'm STUFFED
I've had 3 shakes, 200ml of soya milk, 90g of yoghurt, and then my attempt at that recipe...
It turned out okay, I'm a terrible cook in all honesty. Didn't taste like masala but then I did miss out a few ingredients.. It tasted like garlic/coriander chicken with yummy broccoli. Really enjoyed it, I keep panicking though I feel like I've eaten too much and I'll gain weight :/ Horrible anxiety about it, even though I know I won't!

Well done on your loss lovely! What cookbook is this the cambridge one? Im rubbish at cooking too haha

You can always tweak the recipe to improve the tastes with different herbs n spices :)

X

Let me know if you find any yummy ones :) I'm trying to put together a scrap book of recipes for long term healthy eating :)

Yea I've had tummy rumbles all the way through and I'm on day 9 x

Hmm fingers crossed I haven't, stuck to it completely so it would make me a little upset!
Had a broccoli and asparagus omelette for dinner, added a few herbs but was pretty bland lol. Very much enjoying my yoghurt allowance though.
My face/shoulders are looking a little slimmer I noticed today :)
Hope both of you are doing well and feeling the benefits :D am I the only one whose up straight away in the mornings, no sluggishness? Xx

infiniteandserene said:
Hmm fingers crossed I haven't, stuck to it completely so it would make me a little upset!
Had a broccoli and asparagus omelette for dinner, added a few herbs but was pretty bland lol. Very much enjoying my yoghurt allowance though.
My face/shoulders are looking a little slimmer I noticed today :)
Hope both of you are doing well and feeling the benefits :D am I the only one whose up straight away in the mornings, no sluggishness? Xx

Depends when u class as morning? I hav a 1 yr old and a 7month old so im regularly up thru the night.. I feel shattered pretty much all the time lol!

Well done u tho! Sounds like ur doing fab xxxxx

Depends when u class as morning? I hav a 1 yr old and a 7month old so im regularly up thru the night.. I feel shattered pretty much all the time lol!

Well done u tho! Sounds like ur doing fab xxxxx

Haha I just seem to be waking up easily no matter what time really! Ah don't know how you do it, I love sleep so much.

Aw thank you :D

so, so, soooo bloated. I guess my tummy is still adjusting to digesting food because it's sticking out about 20 feet and is rock hard. Frustrating because it makes me feel like I've put on weight by eating more food! Very confusing for my brain, I think.

Tonight had quorn (am I really allowed 275g of this?! I had 170g and it was the hugest portion) with some peppery rocket, garlic, green pepper and courgette. Wasn't particularly tasty.. Luckily still not much of an appetite so doesn't bother me too much.

I just don't feel like I'm losing weight because I'm so full and seem to be constantly putting something in my body! Whether it's a shake, or water, or food, or tea... crazy.

Back