Confess, Progress, Impress!

Still a bloated tummy, very uncomfortable. Had scrambled egg for breakfast then some veg for dinner.
Keep wanting to eat a bit more yoghurt than I'm allowed but resisting. Surprised at myself for not breaking this diet once!

Well done chick :) u should be very proud :) xx

Ah thank you :)

I actually love having the vanilla shakes warm in the morning and adding coffee. I look forward go if so much haha.

Had an interesting conversation last night. I was trying to think of the first "naughty" thing I will eat when I'm at my goal weight, and the thought terrified me! I literally couldn't think of anything unhealthy that I wouldn't feel absolutely terrible for eating. So odd.

Iv had a similar conversation and I'm the same, I am too scared to eat anything haha, it's my birthday in march and my Boyf wants to go for a meal, but I'm actually worried where to suggest to go..... It's a total dilemma I could do with out but my family have made a big deal so I'll go with it..... xx

Gained over a pound this week.
I'm so, so upset. I know it's not usual when you go from SS to 810 but I don't care. I've worked so hard for it and I've got nothing to show for it. So upset.

Aw, don't be disheartened, it's horrible when that happens, but I'll bet next weeks loss will make up for it!! Keep your chin up lovely !! Xx

Aw, don't be disheartened, it's horrible when that happens, but I'll bet next weeks loss will make up for it!! Keep your chin up lovely !! Xx

Thanks so much hun, sorry didn't mean to ignore your other post, was in a bit of a state and couldn't stop crying!

Calmed down now and carrying it on. Giving it another week or two and if I'm still really unhappy with the losses I'm getting I'm going to have to quit CD because I can't afford £42 a week and get slow results.

But yeah, carrying on. Avoided any binges to stop myself feeling better which I'm proud of because I was pretty devastated.

xxx

Aw I can totally relate, I've tried on other diets and stuck to them but not lost and it's a horrible feeling, I'm sure it will pick up for u xx

Aw I can totally relate, I've tried on other diets and stuck to them but not lost and it's a horrible feeling, I'm sure it will pick up for u xx

Thanks my lovely! Starting to get my positivity back, helped by the fact all the water and lack of sugary foods has improved my skin a lot.
Made a yummy dinner today, can't believe it was healthy when it tasted so good. The key is to add a silly amount of spices and herbs, I'm thinking.
Also am obsessed with drinking lots and lots of tea with sweeteners and soya milk.
xx

Mmm sounds like u got your groove back :) good cos uv worked so hard, give it another week and see how it goes :) I made a booboo last night and ate a chicken breast ..... Ooop ... Now I'm paranoid !!! Xx

Worried-Chick (o_0) said:
Mmm sounds like u got your groove back :) good cos uv worked so hard, give it another week and see how it goes :) I made a booboo last night and ate a chicken breast ..... Ooop ... Now I'm paranoid !!! Xx

I guess so :D keeping a smile on my face, definitely a lot less bloated now which is great.
Ahh don't feel bad about a chicken breast :) its basically SS+ and my CDC reckons there is practically no difference in losses between ss and SS+ :) xx

Aw dnt worry, stick at it hunny :) sending u hooklike vibes xx

Haha - daft I pod - what I meant was goooood vibes :D xx

Thank you lovely!! Xxx

Feeling very down on myself today, can't look in the mirror without having a bit of a cry. ..Going out for a "drink" with my friend (water if youre me) and dreading it.

hope u have a good nite !! and try not to feel down - your doing so well and even when it gets a bit poo you're still carrying on - it will be worth it!! i do the same and dont feel any better when i look at myself and it sucks, but ill bet other people can really tell!! Your fab !! x

A night with your friend might be just what you need. Please don't be so hard on yourself. You have to love yourself today and do good things for yourself. X

Thank you both, you're very sweet. Cxx

Scales are saying I'm heavier than 2 days ago, praying it's just water retention and going to try drink 4L today! 2L down already.

Did you have a nice night? Hope u r feeling happier today. Ever thought to just weigh in once a week? Makes you focus on the other benefits of CD other than just the numbers. Although I used to weigh in loads sometimes too!! It's just tempting I know, but just an idea x

Back