Confess, Progress, Impress!

Did you have a nice night? Hope u r feeling happier today. Ever thought to just weigh in once a week? Makes you focus on the other benefits of CD other than just the numbers. Although I used to weigh in loads sometimes too!! It's just tempting I know, but just an idea x

Unfortunately not, felt very self conscious all night. And I'm a bit of a grump today too... I'm thinking perhaps it's post-menstrual stress or something, I tend to feel more stressed after than before a lot of the time.

This week is the only time I've weighed myself other than with my CDC. I don't know why I bother because I know the results will be higher on her scales due to a) it being later in the day b) wearing clothing. But it helps put my mind at ease a bit. Ah thank you, I'll see how things go with weighing myself now and again and sort of review how I think it's affecting me :) xx

Aw I hate those sort of nights where you just can't snap out of it. Did your friend pick up on you not feeling so great? Hope today is a happier day x

I had to add lol one of your reasons why you say your weigh in at home will be heavier than with CDC is your clothing - which implies, erm, naked weigh ins with the CDC lol!? I'm presuming I've miss understood haha! X

Im not sure, probably! I Barely made an effort with my appearance which would have tipped her off...

Lol! I meant the other way round, naked at home and clothed with my CDC hahaha! Xx

Aww when u take better care of yourself and make the effort to pamper yourself it makes a world of difference. I think I used to make an effort sort of for other peoples sakes if that makes sense - as in I was seeking their approval whether I admitted it or not but now I'm gradually coming round to the idea that I'm worth doing it for without anyone else! So maybe do something that will make you feel a little better today? X

Wooooop hunny !!! That's a fab Lisa - I knew it would pick up for u cos u have worked so hard !!! Xx

Haha a fab Lisa.... Definitely meant that's a fab loss ,,,, darn this iPod haha xx

Haha a fab Lisa.... Definitely meant that's a fab loss ,,,, darn this iPod haha xx

hehe, I got what ya meant ;)

Lost 1.6lbs this week, not disappointed (surprisingly) because of the amount of times I've been told I've lost weight this week. Very happy. Planning on going up to step 3 when I hit around 9st3ish... I think it depends on how I look/feel though rather than the weight, something me and my CDC discuss frequently seeing as I technically get weighed at my heaviest time of the day.

Also ventured into trying the bars, the peanut one is currently my favourite :)

Going out on Saturday eek. Nando's and then clubbing... Planning on having chicken breast and green salad, and then probably a maximum of 2 vodka and diet cokes. Makes me very nervous to think of the additional calories, but trying to think that I'll be dancing them off.

Nandos is a brilliant place to go, especially when doing CD. My first ever meal when was on SS+ was a nandos chicken salad! N don't panic about a couple of vodkas I'm sure you will have a great night. Ive come to realise a little bit of alcohol can be enough on most occasions. And like you said you will be dancing and HAVING FUN n sounds like will be just what u need n deserve! How far r u from 9s3 ish now then? X

Wooop hunny :) your doin fab !! Enjoy your night out, you have done so well xx

Thank you both, you're so lovely :)

Erm 4lbs away from 9st3! :)
Plan to reach about 8st3ish with CD and then see if I still want to get any smaller on my own by gym/general healthy eating, so not long left for me, hopefully! Unfortunately as I don't realistically have that much to lose my losses are fairly low each week :(

Also dear diet god, please save me from the incredible temptation that is pancake day!

infiniteandserene said:
Thank you both, you're so lovely :)

Erm 4lbs away from 9st3! :)
Plan to reach about 8st3ish with CD and then see if I still want to get any smaller on my own by gym/general healthy eating, so not long left for me, hopefully! Unfortunately as I don't realistically have that much to lose my losses are fairly low each week :(

Also dear diet god, please save me from the incredible temptation that is pancake day!

Honey plz dont forget to dp maintenence steps! U dont wanna go jumping back into normal food and shoking ur body into gaining! X

Yea I agree, we do work hard to just ruin it at the end :) x

Exactly girlies :)
Feeling a bit blah because I feel like 2lbs will roughly be my maximum loss each week now, so it's months until I'm at the stage im happy with! Might have to go back to the dreaded gym to speed it up, something I'm really not confident doing....

Also planning a belated pancake day once I've reached my goal weight. Again, months away, but I feel so deprived from Tuesday haha.

People are really starting to notice my weight loss at work, literally the whole office have commented. It's lovely! I don't really know what to say back, but it's all been very positive. Still getting offered burgers and chocolate though... Lol.
Xx

Glad people are giving u compliments lady, I have worked so hard and deserve them :) pancake day in a month or so will be nice :) xx

Glad people are giving u compliments lady, I have worked so hard and deserve them :) pancake day in a month or so will be nice :) xx

Ah thank you :)

Went out last night.. Went to the harvester instead of Nando's and just had the chicken breast and a teeny salad of lettuce, onion and pepper. Gave my chips away to somebody else, funny this is I wasn't even tempted!
Had 2 double vodka & 2 single vodka and diet cokes... I didn't end up being that drunk though?! Bizarre.

Back