Step 1 Sole Source Confessions of a serial CWP returner

Thank you mel!!! After the last few years I have I'm pretty proud that I'm not twice the size.

DH is still undergoing tests. Though as harsh as it is to say, he is being a royal pain in the butt!!! It makes me feel like a right heel saying that but it's true! It's driving me nuts. He is like a bear with a sore paw. I don't underestimate the stress he is under but I'm getting tired f being the "rock" .... I think I could do with the actual WWF "rock" for some moral support and a bone crushing bear hug!

Off to prep for my interview!!

Thank you mel!!! After the last few years I have I'm pretty proud that I'm not twice the size.

DH is still undergoing tests. Though as harsh as it is to say, he is being a royal pain in the butt!!! It makes me feel like a right heel saying that but it's true! It's driving me nuts. He is like a bear with a sore paw. I don't underestimate the stress he is under but I'm getting tired f being the "rock" .... I think I could do with the actual WWF "rock" for some moral support and a bone crushing bear hug!

Off to prep for my interview!!

You aren't terrible - most men are big babies.

Good luck with your interview!

You look gorgeous but you can look even more gorgeous if you stick at it :) Hope your interview goes really well!

Thank ladies!

Starving and heads killing but down to the last 3! Got the all 30 mins after the interview so it's presentation on Monday.

Thats amazing! You should be so proud to have got this far so quickly!

Thanks Jo!

I got a bit freaked out if I'm honest. There were 36 applicants, 8 selected for interview and 3 got through to the last stage. I'm really made up - however I'm now secretly fearful of "what if I get it" it means I'd have to ditch my current project and a team who have had a hard time. But that's the self saboteur talking!

Good luck, Nat! You need to do what is best for you and your family.

I second that! Where are you gorgeous?!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hello anyone in ??

Hello wide world...I'm back.... Sorry for being MIA. I have had one crazy whirlwind of a year. Sooo glad to see the back of 2014. What a horrible year that was!!!! Actually I've been having horrible years since 2011. I hope that this year is going to be the end of them!

So, lots to tell. I've packed up and moved into my dad's for the forseeable future. His health is in decline and Abe is also still poorly. So it made sense. I was holding on to a 4 bedroom house when DD1 moved into her spiffy city centre appartment and she goes travelling in the summer. So wasting money for the what ifs of life made no sense especially as Abe has been off since March with brugada syndrome and a drastically out of sync thyroid.

Consequent to the shamballs that has been 2014. My health and well-being has been the bottom of the list. However I'm back with a 6 month wellness plan. I'm starting to feel haggard. So I'm on a journey to 're-energise myself and lose the pesky 4 stone that follows me about.

So...I'm on a juice cleanse at the moment. Going back to basics. Will start a vlcd very soon since that's the only plan that works for me!!! Let's see how it goes.

Hope that Kira, Katie, Mel, Lou, lily. You are all well and a happy 2015 to you all!!!

Hi Nat! So glad to see you back. Sounds like its been a really really tough year for you, but I'm glad you're taking back some time for yourself :) Hope today went well for you.

Hi nat :) happy new year glad to see you back hope all is well? All good here joined slimming world on Tuesday as vlcd has become too hard since having esmanur ... Good luck with your plan :) I have loads to lose. Although didn't regain all when pregnant regained around half... Look forward to reading your posts again

Working towards a Skinny 2016

Nat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Missed ya!

So pleased to see you back, 2014 is in the past and I hope that 2015 is a better year for all of us, truly.

I'm starting the diet again today (slim and save), feels like the millionth time lol, juice cleanse sounds good, a nice detox to get ya going!

Catch up soon x

Nat?! Are you hovering? Just thinking of you and wondering how you are. Hope you're well whatever you're doing and whatever is going on in your life.

Helloooo anyone here x

LOL, I got excited Katie when I saw Nat's diary back on the list. :) If you're reading Nat, hello! Hope you're ok xx

I am!!!! How weird is that. Is the gang all here???

I am!!!! How weird is that. Is the gang all here???

It's starting to look like it - what's going on? Something in the water? Or have we been exposed to subliminal messages? :eek:

I think it's summer and bingo wings!!!! Mine are as pasty as uncooked pastry!!!

How are you Lily?????

I'm having my usual

Back