Confessions of an Indecisive Dieter

I could die of shame :( but at least I'll have it here to look back on. Probably not the best thing to wear for a before picture because they're baggy and just worn for comfort around the house.

I think I've got a smaller pic somewhere, will try to find it..

Last edited:
YAY, you are okay!!! :)

Hey, +2 lbs isn't bad! I'm caught in a bit of a plateau myself :rolleyes:

What are you ashamed of? :( I can't see any pics posted right now...

Good to see that you are back though Pencils. :)

YAY I Found you!

Congrats on the weight loss so far! Did you ever decide to go for that hair cut?! I keep thinking about doing something drastic with mine but then i get scared and decide not to! I think its so appealing because its so instant and can make such a change to how we look! Weight loss however takes far too long for my liking!!

Well i just thought i would drop in and say hi!

Kate x

Glad you're back pencils. a 2lb gain is very respectable, and you will shift it in no time. :)

YAY, you are okay!!! :)

Hey, +2 lbs isn't bad! I'm caught in a bit of a plateau myself :rolleyes:

What are you ashamed of? :( I can't see any pics posted right now...

Good to see that you are back though Pencils. :)

I was ashamed of the pictures I posted, but I've taken them down now because they're disgusting! I look like a big potato lol :sigh:

Thanks Molly x

YAY I Found you!

Congrats on the weight loss so far! Did you ever decide to go for that hair cut?! I keep thinking about doing something drastic with mine but then i get scared and decide not to! I think its so appealing because its so instant and can make such a change to how we look! Weight loss however takes far too long for my liking!!

Well i just thought i would drop in and say hi!

Kate x

Hi Kate! Thanks for stopping by :) No I didn't go for the cut in the end. I really need a change to boost my confidence but my hair is like my comfort blanket, its down to my waist so if I need it to it can completely cover my fat back and huge boobs! I often remind myself of cousin itt from the adams family though :p

I'm thinking about something like this, maybe a bit shorter.

16i5u8z.jpg

Glad you're back pencils. a 2lb gain is very respectable, and you will shift it in no time. :)

Thanks Squeezy :) the 2lb gain is a thing of the past already :D

I was a very happy bunny this morning when I saw another 2lb loss (I lost one the day before too) so that takes me to 15 lbs down. Only 3 lbs down since coming of Exante but in the grand scheme of things I think I'm doing well. This "diet" has to be for life!

My OH said this morning "Wow I can really see the weight-loss in your face, butt and waist" :D

I cant wait to get back down to what I was last summer, then eventually get back down to 130 lbs or less.

I'm not feeling great health wise today. I've had a few days of pretty severe stomach pains, which resulted in me going to bed at 9pm last night, which NEVER happens because I'm a total night owl. Before the stomach problems I had horrid chest pains, which makes me think its digestion related. I know I should go to the doctors but I really can't stand them! Hopefully it'll pass.

Well I'm off out to get painkillers and make-up. Hopefully that'll make me feel better :rolleyes:

Hope everyone has a fab day :)

Yesterday I had a small chicken roast with roast potatoes, carrots, peas and gravy 330, and later on I had a chicken and veg soup 110. Total 440 didn't realise it was so low!

Already had over 500 cals today.

This pain is driving me crazy! OH suggested doing a pregnancy test just to rule it out :eek:. TMI for a weight loss diary perhaps? Oh well..

Your food sounds lovely, sorry to hear your suffering with belly ache, if your not preg try drinking some hot water from the kettle, it might settle it for you.x

Have you tried peppermint to calm your tummy??
You can get peppermint capsules or drink peppermint tea. I suffer from IBS, and it really helps me. :)

Not TMI, no biggie

You definitely need more than 500 cals in a day I think!

I know how you feel about your pictures. If you don't feel comfortable posting pics, then don't. You aren't alone and we won't judge you for it. :hug99:

You've lost a stone and then some!!! Well done!!! :)

Thanks everyone :)

Glad to hear I'm not the only one with pictures. My mirror image is much better than the pictures I see, but that certainly needs a lot of work too :p.

Squeezy, I totally forgot about the peppermint tea in the cupboard :rolleyes:

So I did a test and I got a 2nd faint line (apparently indicates early pregnancy) but I've done some research and evaporation lines are often present, although they're usually grey (mine was blue) and they usually show up after about 10 minutes (mine came up straight away) but I still think its a false positive. We are very careful so it's highly unlikely. I think it's probably more to do with digestion, possibly IBS because it hurts more when I eat, etc.

I was up at 5:30am again, eek! Looks nice out so I think I'll go for a walk down to the beach. I really need to start taking advantage of the scenery around here. I went down to the marina and walked along the beach at 6am the other day. So peaceful! It's a shame my cats aren't dogs so I could take them with me :D

So yesterday I had way too much bread! I could live on sandwiches lol.

Ham and pickle ready made sandwich 450, oatmeal bread x2, ham, cucumber 284, ready brek and milk mixed with fruit salad 225 another oatmeal bread x2, ham, fruit salad 336. Total: 1295 I don't like it being that high :/

Hope we all melt some flab today! :p

OMG!!! You could be pregnant!! How would you feel if you were??

If it is IBS hun, then I suggest you get to a doctor to get some anti-spasmodics for your tummy, and a word of warning, it could be the bread thats setting it off. :)

Squeezy - If I was I know I'd make a better mum than mine (how bi*chy!). I've been secretly broody for a while, but I'd prefer it to happen when I've got my depression under control (if that's possible lol) My OH doesn't seem fazed by it, which is odd. Thanks for the bread tip! I should know better :p

Hannata - Hello stranger! :p
Ah how I miss Exante (for scale reasons lol). How are you? Wheres your diary? :D x

Molly - I know you're right, I struggle with feeling positive about a 1000+ day. Thanks, hope you had a good night :)

I was up at 5:30am again, grr! I've gone up 1lb on the scale but I think that's because of the codeine I'm taking. I usually go up 3-4 lbs in water retention when taking them :rolleyes:

Finished the day on 1025 calories. Very boring food wise! I think I'll spice it up a little today, maybe have the king prawn salad I saw in another thread. I always have an up day on saturday. Pancakes are calling me ;)

Next week I'm adding exercise! Whether I have this pain or not.

Hannata - Hello stranger! :p
Ah how I miss Exante (for scale reasons lol). How are you? Wheres your diary? :D x

Heya! I've not got a diary at the moment because I keep forgetting to update it! Silly. I miss exante losses too, but its a hard going diet :( Going on holidays next week and i'm gonna give Exante one last shot when I get back (mostly to use the rest of my shakes lol)

Back